Zone1 Mods, Stop Being Political Biased and Stop Posting In Closed Threads Just Because You Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo fucking hoo...

Jesus H. Christ, am I the only one who doesn't give two rhinoceros shits about the Mods? Sorry guys...

Just post what you want and if it gets moderated, give shrug and move on...

It's not like we're curing cancer here folks...

1. Jesus doesn't have anything to do with this so leave Him out of it.
2. Mods should have the same exact rules as anybody else but yet a lot of them are a bunch of hypocrites.

That's why I've made this thread in the first place but it's sort of got a little out of hand. Meister, could you possibly move this thread into the badlands please because I still think it's important to stay around but this isn't the proper place for it and you're one of the mods I think that actually does his job and has earned my utmost respect.

I don't respect any MODs anymore. I freely gave them the respect but when I clearly caught one of them doing something in the background, all they did was hide the wagon and circle the women and kids.

On this board, I find that it's more than bordering on Treasonist and Unpatriotic. Most countries would have come into here, gather information and started locking up posters. It's become a ultra rightwing MAGA, domestic terrorist voicing board. Now, according the MAGA domestic terrorists and traitors, it's the left wing that is doing that and they are just defending themselves. But in reality, anyong left of a MAGA domestic terrorist and traitor is evil.

As for moving it, yes, it should be moved. All the way to the Dumpster.

You know who you are (and who you aren't obviously) because it's really starting to get annoying and I'm asking you nicely so this isn't a call out thread, it's simply just a feedback thread. Please and thank you.

The mods are corrupt as hell. I figured that out in my thread about off topic posts. t the end of the thread a mod made six posts and not one of them addressed the topic. My post merely quoted their posted rules with a screenshot and they don't follow them.

Yes, the moderator (s) can and should make the rules.

Well. Firstly, I couldn't really care less about the topic.

But...since I clicked on it to see who was saying what...owners make the rules.

Mods are entrusted to enforce them. Nothing more.

Unfortunately, the owner of this place seems to have abandoned it.

Just as an aside, it begs the question of whether it's still considered private property or just plain old abandoned property.

Clearly, someone is collecting revenue from the web site, though. Not sure if the affiliate web sites are still operational. Haven't looked in a while, and they aren't linked any more. They probably are, though.

Last edited:
Nah I just respond now. I'm talking private messages where posters lose their minds at me for merging a thread or something. It's borderline psychotic. I've modded other boards and those posters would have been instantly permabanned.

Agreed,.. but all I'm getting at is if you were never such a dick to me, I wouldn't be one to you now. You called me names and told me to fuck off,.. you ARE more mature than Taz Me Bro, but all I ever wanted from you was an apology.

Fair Enough. I apologize to you young man. It is poor form to tell anyone to fuck off, much less fellow posters. :wine::up:

I'm a woman but that's all I wanted to hear. Taz can't do that that's why I said I thought you were more mature than him. I was correct of course. :)

Let that be a lesson to everybody here. Nobody (not even mods) are perfect, but respect is a two-way street that has to be earned or earned back. It isn't freely given.

The mods are corrupt as hell. I figured that out in my thread about off topic posts. t the end of the thread a mod made six posts and not one of them addressed the topic. My post merely quoted their posted rules with a screenshot and they don't follow them.
1663973657669.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back