Modern slavery and trafficking 'in every UK town and city'

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
_91884759_womanspl.jpg

Massive BBC headlines. But, nowhere in the article does it identify who the major slavers are.

I wonder why.

As a wild guess in the dark, I’m willing to bet it has something to do with the widespread influence of – wait for it – Islam. Slavery is quite common in those areas ruled by Islam so why shouldn’t it be the same in the UK?

The long, whitewashed article is @ Modern slavery and trafficking 'in every UK town and city' - BBC News

_91884759_womanspl.jpg

Massive BBC headlines. But, nowhere in the article does it identify who the major slavers are.

I wonder why.

As a wild guess in the dark, I’m willing to bet it has something to do with the widespread influence of – wait for it – Islam. Slavery is quite common in those areas ruled by Islam so why shouldn’t it be the same in the UK?

The long, whitewashed article is @ Modern slavery and trafficking 'in every UK town and city' - BBC News
Yes because of course- those Muslims are busy smuggling in all of those Vietnamese....
People from Eastern Europe, Vietnam and Nigeria were the most common victims brought to the UK, Mr Kerr said.

There is a real problem world wide with human trafficking. Shame you want to trivialize it to attack Muslims.

Trafficking in Persons Report 2016: Tier Placements
Worse offending countries- which include yes- Muslims countries- and Russia- and much of the former USSR.

Algeria
Belarus
Belize
Burma
Burundi
Central African Republic
Comoros
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
The Gambia
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Iran
Korea, North
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Papua New Guinea
Russia
South Sudan
Sudan
Suriname
Syria
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
Venezuela
Zimbabwe

Does it matter to you- other than as a platform to attack Muslims?

_91884759_womanspl.jpg

I wonder why.

The women deserve their freedom, that way they can be arrested for prostitution...

_91884759_womanspl.jpg

I wonder why.

Yes because of course- those Muslims are busy smuggling in all of those Vietnamese....
People from Eastern Europe, Vietnam and Nigeria were the most common victims brought to the UK, Mr Kerr said.

There is a real problem world wide with human trafficking. Shame you want to trivialize it to attack Muslims.

Worse offending countries- which include yes- Muslims countries- and Russia- and much of the former USSR.

Algeria
Belarus
Belize
Burma
Burundi
Central African Republic
Comoros
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
The Gambia
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Iran
Korea, North
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Papua New Guinea
Russia
South Sudan
Sudan
Suriname
Syria
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
Venezuela
Zimbabwe

You clearly wish to ignore the OP being about slavery in the UK today. Not elsewhere in the world. What has happened to a society that prided itself on eliminating slavery to one that turns a blind eye to it today.

What cult calling itself a religion, accepts slavery as part of its doctrine?

_91884759_womanspl.jpg

I wonder why.

Algeria
Belarus
Belize
Burma
Burundi
Central African Republic
Comoros
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
The Gambia
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Iran
Korea, North
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Papua New Guinea
Russia
South Sudan
Sudan
Suriname
Syria
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
Venezuela
Zimbabwe

You clearly wish to ignore the OP being about slavery in the UK today. Not elsewhere in the world. What has happened to a society that prided itself on eliminating slavery to one that turns a blind eye to it today.

What cult calling itself a religion, accepts slavery as part of its doctrine?

The Bible accepts slavery just fine. That doesn't mean all Christians do today.

The OP is about human trafficking in the UK today- and article clearly stated that the victims were mainly from Vietnam, Eastern Europe- and Nigeria- you chose to make it about Islam.

You ignored the actual content of the article to make it about Islam.

Human Trafficking: what is it? - Anti-Slavery International

Tens of thousands of modern slavery victims in UK, NCA says

What kind of religion endorses human trafficking? The religion of greed.

_91884759_womanspl.jpg

I wonder why.

Algeria
Belarus
Belize
Burma
Burundi
Central African Republic
Comoros
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
The Gambia
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Iran
Korea, North
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Papua New Guinea
Russia
South Sudan
Sudan
Suriname
Syria
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
Venezuela
Zimbabwe

I think you know the answer to that.

A lot of these are clearly Gyspy Romani.

Forum List

Back