Modern Dem Congress = Anarchy!

"I'm not a member of any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." - Will Rogers.

Still one of my favourite quotes.

Can't post it yet, but there's a great Bob Hope line at YouTube.

One of the reasons newbies can't post things like that is we have seen that youtube video three times too often here.

We have all seen it, and if you value your rep points, restrain from posting it again.

but I have to admit, the first 50 times you see it, it is great!
Really not concerned about rep points, myself. :tongue:

This is unreal! This is surreal! This is Banana Republic Time!

They are specifically instructed to prepare a budget, but they can't because they're giving us:

ObamaCare: Pass it to see what's in it! Seriously?

And now they are taking control of all our finances with "Wall Street Refom" but they tell us

"No one will know until this is actually in place how it works..." -- Chris Dodd

Fire them All! Dem should lose at least 100 seats this November!

This is ANARCHY!

ANARCHY will start the day after the November election then the lame duck democrat run senate and congress will pass cap and trade and amnesty against the will of the people. They clearly showed us with the OBAMA CARE health care bill that they don't care what the people want. GOD HELP US!!!!! this country is doomed!!!!!

Democrat shit sandwich= Reid, Obama, Pelosi= piece of white bread, piece of shit, another piece of white bread

I checked the instruction that came with the county and they said if things ever get this fucked up we hit Ctrl+Alt+Del twice and reboot

Forum List

Back