Moderation Note --- Use the Sticky Thread for 2nd Debate Comments.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Thanks for helping out with containing the Debate Discussion to the "Official Sticky Thread". It was a big help and we appreciated every thread that didn't have to merge or delete.

Doing it again. The Round 2 sticky is at http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15492084/

That's where all the magic will happening tomorrow night (sunday).
You can go there NOW to read the notes, but the thread will remain closed until about 2 hours prior to the big skirmish.

Help us out by BUMPING this floating announcement to the top of politics forum when you get a chance. So that there are no excuses for 21 different debate threads. Please USE the sticky until it becomes obvious that there are VALID MEATY TOPICS that deserve their own thread after the debate. Simple threads about who won or who the media THINKS won -- would be better off in the sticky.

When you bump this thread -- do it nicely please. There is no topic here. But don't abuse it or make it NC17.

:2up:

ring_girls014.jpg

At some point -- the "news" gets so ridiculous and politics so low -- that you gotta turn it off.

In this case -- I blame one side for MAKING this news and the other side for just being jack-offs.
That's where reasonable folks are on this shameful election..

Have at it -- if you don't CARE about your country..

So -- help me out here. Thinking of cleaning this thread and starting again. But when the national debate gets to this lowest of lows -- what should a message board do?

It's a valid news item. It's great grenade material. But it's nauseating and disgusting. Maybe add a poll question?
Like "how much lower do you want the Presidential "debates" to go?"...

My question to you is --- when do realize the country is facing a potentially lethal leadership crisis? And when do stop taking the bait that the 2 parties are feeding you?

:dunno:

Can we ban parties for being "baiting and polarizing"? Discuss. And cut out the pussy comments..

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
So -- help me out here. Thinking of cleaning this thread and starting again. But when the national debate gets to this lowest of lows -- what should a message board do?

It's a valid news item. It's great grenade material. But it's nauseating and disgusting. Maybe add a poll question?

My question to you is --- when do realize the country is facing a potentially lethal leadership crisis? And when do stop taking the bait that the 2 parties are feeding you?

Can we ban parties for being "baiting and polarizing"? Discuss. And cut out the pussy comments..
Doing so would be against the constitution. I can't imagine such an embarrassing election as this one ever happening again. Let's give America another chance, and hope this election is a wake up call.

Doing so would be against the constitution. I can't imagine such an embarrassing election as this one ever happening again. Let's give America another chance, and hope this election is a wake up call.

You want to know what John Adams said about the "state of 2 parties" in America?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15492421/

You might rethink what the Founders thought about the DANGERS to our Constitution because of crap exactly like this.

There comes a time when two dogs are fighting and you just have to let it go. You are simply not going to control human nature any more than the weather.

Any skill or effort you use in doing such is merely a waste of energy.

Would you guys PLEASE stop being so vulgar?? Think you are any better than Trump? Some of us might like to discuss things without the vulgarity thrown in. It isn't funny or cute.

You know what? Never mind. Be as vulgar as you want. I am the one that should just stay clear of it all.

But I mean it when I say you are no better.

There comes a time when two dogs are fighting and you just have to let it go. You are simply not going to control human nature any more than the weather.

Any skill or effort you use in doing such is merely a waste of energy.

I'll let it go just as soon as I do everything I can to make sure that NEITHER party is rewarded for putting America into this senseless death match. Not a fan of dog fighting.

Forum List

Back