MNSBC Host (M. H. Perry) says newborn infants don't count as 'alive'

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
As if Melissa Harris Perry didn't' already expose her Marxist beliefs when she claimed that the Government is sovereign over your children, now she exposed that she if also a Satanist. It seems Marxism and Satanism go hand in hand.

“When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling – but not science,” Harris-Perry said on her show Sunday.

MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do!

Learn more: MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do; infanticide is the new abortion

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrCEX1ElJ8]"Holy Shit" audio clip - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
But this was the same woman who was in tears when Zimmerman was found "Not Guilty", crying about what she would tell her children.

So they want to kill infants now??? I bet you want to kill anyone that doesn't agree with you no matter the age.

Right?

Soon it will be, "You are not alive if the collective doesn't believe you're alive, and I, Melissa Harris Perry, endowed with infinite intellect, can discern the 'feelings' of the collective, and determine who is, and who is not, alive."

Very soon the Righteous and Patriotic will be in position of Kill or be Killed.

Last edited:
I called this years ago.

Even told some dullardberals that they would support it, once they are told to do so.

just like partial birth murder. They all said they would never support such a thing, now, good luck finding one that doesn't support it.

As if Melissa Harris Perry didn't' already expose her Marxist beliefs when she claimed that the Government is sovereign over your children, now she exposed that she if also a Satanist. It seems Marxism and Satanism go hand in hand.

“When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling – but not science,” Harris-Perry said on her show Sunday.
MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do!

Learn more: MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do; infanticide is the new abortion

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrCEX1ElJ8"]"Holy Shit" audio clip - YouTube[/ame]

This woman has serious mental issues. She really needs to be taken to a facility and evaluated to ensure that she is not a threat to her own welfare.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrCEX1ElJ8"]"Holy Shit" audio clip - YouTube[/ame]

This woman has serious mental issues. She really needs to be taken to a facility and evaluated to ensure that she is not a threat to her own welfare.
Nothing like a good Baker Act.

So they want to kill infants now??? I bet you want to kill anyone that doesn't agree with you no matter the age.

Right?

I think they would much rather kill folks like me....old folks they can't convert.

You know how it is, a cost-benefit analysis would have you in the "not worth the cost" column since you have already had your good years and have now out-lived your usefulness to the collective. The question that comes to mind is, if infants are not alive and allowed to grow to adulthood, just how do we expect to survive as a species...oh, wait, we're not supposed to...

"Holy Shit" audio clip - YouTube

Nothing like a good Baker Act.
Normally, I would be opposed to such an Act because of the power it gives government. But these statements lead Me to believe that this woman is a detriment to her own well being.

A view that others can terminate a newborn infant on the basis of a feeling, has little regard for life and can pose a criminal liability to the community in which she resides.

It's coming to the point where the Democrat party will want to do away with a baby
after it's born if the parents or baby mama decide they don't want it after all.

Last edited:

When was Satanism discussed?

What a fantastic thread! That woman wants to kill live born infants? It is horrible. Just horrible!

psst Planned Parenthood rep in Florida said that the aborted baby on the table who was still alive was still fair game for the mother and the doctor.

Kill it if you can. That's Planned Parenthood for you.

Forum List

Back