MN Dems pass bill to change name of fish because it was 'offensive'

Is the OP sure that there were no Asian groups complaining?
As a resident of MN there was not a single report of Asians protesting the name.The bill was pushed by white liberals. There was a protest about the Redskins by the American Indian Movement at TCF stadium to push the stadium to refuse to display the Redskins team name attended by about a dozen protesters. They call it the "R" word now.

With the venom used these days regarding the word White, do we call it the "W" word now? I will not spend my life walking on eggshells worried about who has a perceived offense to what terms I use. Fuck Political Correctness. It comes down to what I learned as a child.
"sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will NEVER hurt me"
If names do hurt you you are weak in mind and spirit.

You clearly don't pay attention.

Bill banning Asian carp advances Asian leaders say term is offensive City Pages
City Pages is far from a mainstream media outlet and has an extreme left wing agenda. I do stand corrected that a whole two people testified. Hardly a big protest. The term Asian carp is not about Asians themselves but the geographical location of where the carp came from. Hardly an insult. I still stand by the fact that the far left and their white guilt are trying to control language and thought, and will never submit to the PC crap being shoved up the collective ass of America.

Seriously? If they had, there would have been news coverage of them and the MN Dems would have used them to show why they were wasting time on such a stupid bill.

As a resident of MN there was not a single report of Asians protesting the name.The bill was pushed by white liberals. There was a protest about the Redskins by the American Indian Movement at TCF stadium to push the stadium to refuse to display the Redskins team name attended by about a dozen protesters. They call it the "R" word now.

With the venom used these days regarding the word White, do we call it the "W" word now? I will not spend my life walking on eggshells worried about who has a perceived offense to what terms I use. Fuck Political Correctness. It comes down to what I learned as a child.
"sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will NEVER hurt me"
If names do hurt you you are weak in mind and spirit.

You clearly don't pay attention.

Bill banning Asian carp advances Asian leaders say term is offensive City Pages

It's called an asian carp because thats where it came from.
Just like the American Buffalo.
So shut,the hell up...Buffalo Butt!

It's not a PC thing. It's just that these Democrats do not realize that there are continents other than North America. That's not something that's taught in the indoctrination centers these days.

Forum List

Back