MN Democrat tests limits of well-known axiom on political death

I don'y usually bother with Truthie, unless I get bored. Then she's my favorite little Left-wing troll; it's fun to just bat her around, like a cat does a half-dead mouse; and if you do it right, you can keep her coming back for more, until you get tired of playing with her. I try to limit it so as not to run her off; she'a too good a source of low-effort amusement.:D

:eusa_whistle:

MN Democrat tests limits of well-known axiom on political death
POSTED AT 9:21 AM ON AUGUST 21, 2012 BY ED MORRISSEY

Most people in politics have at one time or another said about an apparently Teflon-coated politician that the only way he could lose would be to be caught with a live boy or a dead girl. It’s a rather crude way to show respect for an opponent, but no one means it literally. However, thanks to one pioneering state representative from Minnesota, we’re about to test at least one half of that formula:

MN Democrat tests limits of well-known axiom on political death « Hot Air

We already tested the other half of that axiom with Ted "Chappaquiddick" Kennedy and aside from potentially keeping him out of the White House, it had little effect on his political career.

Man, and I thought the California recall election was a circus. This year is shaping up to make that look tame.

Democraps have sex with boys.....good.

Republicans have sex with women prostitutes.....bad.

The mind of a fucked up liberal.

Forum List

Back