MLBs San Diego Padres accused of hate crimes for silencing gay-man chorus pregame in favor of woman!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
San Diego Padres accused of homophobia after national anthem mistake

Hahaha....now this is just entertainment at its finest. Major League Baseball's San Diego Padres had the 100 person San Diego Gay Men's Choir (sexist!!!) on the field pregame to sing the national anthem. But someone screwed up. The audio system instead played a recording of a woman's voice singing the anthem. The queer choir had to walk off the field to chants from California liberals in the crowd of "You sing like a girl!!!". Which....if you think of it from a queer man's perspective....should be a compliment.

I can't name em all....but all the LGBT alliances are in an outrage and throwing glitter on shit all over town.

They want the Padres investigated for HATE CRIMES!!!

They're also mad that once the mistaken was made...no one turned off the woman's voice and restarted the anthem with the homo chorus. I'm not sure what protocol for the anthem is....do you stop once started?

Anyway. Just pure entertainment. Guess that's what you get Padres for appeasing all this queer shit these days. Next time....just let a local prom queen or military honor guard singer do it.

They should apologize to the fans for having a 19-26 record. At this rate, they don't even get 70 wins this season.

A rather comical story about a 100 gay men and Bucs still ends up being the biggest faggot. :lol:

I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since Tony Gwynn died.

100 gay men singing on the field of an organization named after Catholic priests. Wow.

ZxG9UQX.gif

A rather comical story about a 100 gay men and Bucs still ends up being the biggest faggot. :lol:

Hey motherfucker....even you found that story kinda funny!

That is b/c I have a stellar sense of humor. Please, do go on about overreactions concerning singing at a sport event. lol

That is b/c I have a stellar sense of humor. Please, do go on about overreactions concerning singing at a sport event. lol

Stellar huh??

Ok. Let's test it.

Dumb and Dumber, Team America (movies).
South Park, Seinfeld (TV).

Where would you rank these productions in comedy history?

Stellar huh??

Ok. Let's test it.

Dumb and Dumber, Team America (movies).
South Park, Seinfeld (TV).

Where would you rank these productions in comedy history?

Funny-Moments-monty-python-18812446-458-700.jpg

None of it's funny, all of it is a waste of your time.

Fuck all that propaganda.

To me, no one knows hate better than homosexuals. In my opinion, sticking with your gender is like saying that you have zero use for the other.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that some people just never do grow up when they are little kids and they say that they don't like those of the opposite gender.

Unfortunate? YES
Done on purpose? PROBABLY
A Hate Crime? NOT EVEN CLOSE

On the news this morning, it's reported that a criminal investigation has been started.

San Diego Padres accused of homophobia after national anthem mistake

Hahaha....now this is just entertainment at its finest. Major League Baseball's San Diego Padres had the 100 person San Diego Gay Men's Choir (sexist!!!) on the field pregame to sing the national anthem. But someone screwed up. The audio system instead played a recording of a woman's voice singing the anthem. The queer choir had to walk off the field to chants from California liberals in the crowd of "You sing like a girl!!!". Which....if you think of it from a queer man's perspective....should be a compliment.

I can't name em all....but all the LGBT alliances are in an outrage and throwing glitter on shit all over town.

They're also mad that once the mistaken was made...no one turned off the woman's voice and restarted the anthem with the homo chorus. I'm not sure what protocol for the anthem is....do you stop once started?

Anyway. Just pure entertainment. Guess that's what you get Padres for appeasing all this queer shit these days. Next time....just let a local prom queen or military honor guard singer do it.
Odd...I live in San Diego and this wasn't an issue at all. Maybe if you had a real life instead of digging thru the dregs of tiny news stories.

Just sayin'

Forum List

Back