Mj 1000+

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Let's all give MJ his due for posting over a thousand posts greasing his own thread to win the coveted "Broken Record Award!" for Piece for the Palestinians!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Aw, thank you, thank you Pbel. And bless you for awarding me this honor of having established the all time leading post in numbers of participants & replies. Who would have thunk a thread dedicated to Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilizaiton would receive over 6000 replies without a single Palestinian contribution listed? But don't worry, I won't let those Zionists off the hook until you & the other Palestinian supporters educate them to the truth of all the Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization.

What a glorious evening this has been for me.

I wish to thank my Roman friend Pbel who's people fed Christians to lions for honoring me with this award for my Palestinain Contributions To Peace, Mankind & Civilization post becomming the all time #1 post in participants & replies.

I wish to thank my Australian mate Theliq for sending me a case of Tooheys.

I wish to thank my friend Tinmore for encouraging me to continue in my pursuit of excellence in posting when I was about to quit.

I wish to thank my friend Ima for reminding me there are even more Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization yet to come on my thread.

I wish to thank my friend Because I Know it for introducing us to the wonderful world of Palestinian mentality.

I wish to thank my friend Sunni Man for providing me the wisdom to add Wafa Sultan & Brigitte Gabriel to the thread.

And for all my Bavarian friends, I dedicate this one to you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0SG4YhiuYU]The Clock (Sid Caesar) - YouTube[/ame]

Will someone please save me from the embarrasment on my Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization thread by listing some of them for us so I can get those Zionists to stop laughing at me for posting it?

I wish to thank my Roman friend Pbel who's people fed Christians to lions for honoring me with this award for my Palestinain Contributions To Peace, Mankind & Civilization post becomming the all time #1 post in participants & replies.

I wish to thank my friend Tinmore for encouraging me to continue in my pursuit of excellence in posting when I was about to quit.

I wish to thank my friend Ima for reminding me there are even more Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization yet to come on my thread.

I wish to thank my friend Because I Know it for introducing us to the wonderful world of Palestinian mentality.

I wish to thank my friend Sunni Man for providing me the wisdom to add Wafa Sultan & Brigitte Gabriel to the thread.

The Clock (Sid Caesar) - YouTube

MJB has a fan club!!! Who woulda thunk it?

Will someone please save me from the embarrasment on my Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization thread by listing some of them for us so I can get those Zionists to stop laughing at me for posting it?

Funny Vid...You can see a young Meathead in Carl Reiner.

So glad you enjoyed it Pbel. What are friends for on a political message board except to give each other laughs. Try this one, my personal favorite.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYErsri0FtI]YouTube - Sid Caesar - 'This is Your Story' with Carl Reiner and Howard Morris (Full Sketch).mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

I think today's world could benefit from more of this kind of live comedy to ease our minds off of the Middle East Muslim terrorists killing us infidels all over this earth.

So glad you enjoyed it Pbel. What are friends for on a political message board except to give each other laughs. Try this one, my personal favorite.

YouTube - Sid Caesar - 'This is Your Story' with Carl Reiner and Howard Morris (Full Sketch).mp4 - YouTube

Forum List

Back