Hope abbas keeps it up !

proudveteran06

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2012
Click here: Abbas Won’t Give Way on Refugee “Return” Even If He Gets State « Commentary Magazine

Let him keep demanding this. It will get him where he is now and always will be ( nowhere)

Click here: Abbas Won’t Give Way on Refugee “Return” Even If He Gets State « Commentary Magazine

Let him keep demanding this. It will get him where he is now and always will be ( nowhere)
Abbas Won

I guess the clown who wrote this article does not know is that the right to return is not Abbas's to give away.

If Abbas was really just a "stooge" or "lackey" of Israel as you portray him, would he even insist on this "right of return"?

I guess the clown who wrote this article does not know is that the right to return is not Abbas's to give away.

If Abbas was really just a "stooge" or "lackey" of Israel as you portray him, would he even insist on this "right of return"?

It doesn't matter. There will be no peace agreement.

The "peace process" will just drag on until there is nothing left of Palestine as has been the Zionist's plan for a hundred years.

I'm wondering which 'Zionist' you think is the one you're blaming there......

Blame for what? ABU MAZEN KEEPING IT UP? there is a term for that PROLONGED---"KEEPING UP" and it happens to be a very dangerous condition--------the whole thing can become NECROTIC ------it can be a real disaster. In all cases if it is UP for more than 30 minutes -----GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM

Forum List

Back