mitt's kid, speaking Spanish

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Good for him but can you imagine if anyone on the D team did this? You rw's would be whining and crying.

Hypocrite that Mitt is, his kid talked of his grandfathers coming here from Mexico and completely "forgot" to mention that they LEFT here so they could continue to have multiple wives after the US made it illegal.

And, hypocrite that he is, Mitt shares the point of view of Brewer and KKK Kris Kobach. But, he that didn't stop him from trotting out his son to lie - in Spanish.

This is, by far, the worst thing I've seen Mitt do. How much lower can this scum go?

Ryan, sighing like a sick calf over Ayn Rand. What would you hypocrites say if Obama pledged allegiance to a pro-choice atheist with nazi sympathies?

Jeb Bush is speaking. LYING.

These people have no shame and their supporters have no brains.

obama can't speak spanish, he's had four years to learn but he didn't tee hee.

¿Buena para él pero pueden imaginar si alguien en el equipo d lo hizo esto? Rw sería quejándose y llorando.Hipócrita Mitt es su chico habló de su abuelo venir aquí desde México y completamente "olvidó" mencionar que dejaron aquí para que puedan seguir a tener varias esposas, después de que Estados Unidos hizo ilegal.E hipócrita que es, Mitt comparte el punto de vista de Brewer y KKK Kris Kobach. Pero, el que no detenerlo de trote a su hijo a mentir - en español.Esto es, de lejos, lo peor que he visto que Mitt hacer. ¿Cuánto más bajo puede ir esta escoria?Ryan, suspirando como un ternero enfermo sobre Ayn Rand. ¿Qué diría usted hipócritas Si Obama prometieron lealtad a un ateo Pro-elección con simpatías Nazis?Jeb Bush está hablando. MENTIR.Estas personas no tienen ninguna vergüenza y sus partidarios no tienen cerebro.

What,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Congratulations....you are hereby awarded the "dopey thread of the day" award.
..haha....holy cow kid...even for you this is beyond lame.

200802snoop.jpg

Good for him but can you imagine if anyone on the D team did this? You rw's would be whining and crying.

Hypocrite that Mitt is, his kid talked of his grandfathers coming here from Mexico and completely "forgot" to mention that they LEFT here so they could continue to have multiple wives after the US made it illegal.

And, hypocrite that he is, Mitt shares the point of view of Brewer and KKK Kris Kobach. But, he that didn't stop him from trotting out his son to lie - in Spanish.

This is, by far, the worst thing I've seen Mitt do. How much lower can this scum go?

Ryan, sighing like a sick calf over Ayn Rand. What would you hypocrites say if Obama pledged allegiance to a pro-choice atheist with nazi sympathies?

Jeb Bush is speaking. LYING.

These people have no shame and their supporters have no brains.

You represent your party so well. Did you know Obama had his gay lover killed? just saying. Pretty hypocritical for someone who supports gay marriage. :eusa_whistle:

Did Jeb really say his brother kept us safe during his time as president?

LOL. Hey Jeb, ever hear about 9/11?

¿Buena para él pero pueden imaginar si alguien en el equipo d lo hizo esto? Rw sería quejándose y llorando.Hipócrita Mitt es su chico habló de su abuelo venir aquí desde México y completamente "olvidó" mencionar que dejaron aquí para que puedan seguir a tener varias esposas, después de que Estados Unidos hizo ilegal.E hipócrita que es, Mitt comparte el punto de vista de Brewer y KKK Kris Kobach. Pero, el que no detenerlo de trote a su hijo a mentir - en español.Esto es, de lejos, lo peor que he visto que Mitt hacer. ¿Cuánto más bajo puede ir esta escoria?Ryan, suspirando como un ternero enfermo sobre Ayn Rand. ¿Qué diría usted hipócritas Si Obama prometieron lealtad a un ateo Pro-elección con simpatías Nazis?Jeb Bush está hablando. MENTIR.Estas personas no tienen ninguna vergüenza y sus partidarios no tienen cerebro.

What,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Here's the English translation of the above ^^^^^^

Good for him? But can imagine if someone on the team d did this? Rw would be complaining and llorando.Hipócrita Mitt is your guy talked about his grandfather came here from Mexico and completely "forgot" to mention that left here so they can continue to have several wives, after the United States made ilegal.E is hypocritical, Mitt shares the view of Brewer and Kris Kobach KKK. But that does not stop him from trotting your child to lie - in español.Esto is by far the worst I've seen Mitt do. How much lower can go this scum? Ryan, sighing like a sick calf on Ayn Rand. What would you say hypocrites If Obama pledged allegiance to a pro-choice atheist Nazi sympathies? Jeb Bush is speaking. MENTIR.Estas people have no shame and their supporters have no brain.

Isn't that cute?? Obama's father believed in polygamy. ;)

In other words: ¿No es lindo? El padre de Obama cree en la poligamia. ;)

Last edited:
Mitt's great granddaddy had multiple wives? Oh no's!! :eek:

Obama's actual father had multiple wives? Oh no's!! :eek:

Run for your lives everyone. This breaking news changes everything!!!11!11!!1!!!

Why would they be crying about it? Susana Martinez did it last night and Ted Cruz did it the night before?

Another desperate thread by an Obamabot.

I'm failing to see the significance of Craig Romney's segment. It's great the guy can speak Spanish, but so can millions of other non-Hispanics. It's not that big of an achievement and yet the crowd made it seem that way. I know Romney's pushing hard to win over Latino voters, but he's going to have to do a lot better than this.

I'm failing to see the significance of Craig Romney's segment. It's great the guy can speak Spanish, but so can millions of other non-Hispanics. It's not that big of an achievement and yet the crowd made it seem that way. I know Romney's pushing hard to win over Latino voters, but he's going to have to do a lot better than this.

'Tis OK, we understand, you don't understand. :D

Why would they be crying about it? Susana Martinez did it last night and Ted Cruz did it the night before?

Yeah no kidding? I better question would be can anyone even speak Spanish in the DEM party. It's the repubs that are out of touch and xenophobic though. Real life always proves other wise. Sucks for dems who will continue to spew lies to hide that fact.

Im sure Rubio will do it again tonight. if he hasnt already. I missed the beginning of the speeches.

Forum List

Back