Mittens is rewriting history

Except Romney is right.
The Owebama crowd has fallen for their Big Lie: It's all Bush's fault.

It is pitiful that Owebama blames everyone and everything for his failures. We have never had such an immature and incompetent president. Come January I'll enjoy seeing his sorry ass returned to private life in total electoral disgrace and the adults back in charge.

K you are retard anything else?

Once again, Luddly...you amuse.

Did you even read the blog you cite? After going on about Mitt Romney's camp "rewriting" history when claiming that Barack Obama's policies hadn't helped with job creation, the author of that blog admits the following:

"And no, that doesn’t constitute making excuses for Obama: There’s no quibbling with the fact that his policies have not created jobs at the pace we would have hoped."

The fundamental problem for even the most ardent Obama supporter still remains that Barry's policies HAVEN'T created jobs. You don't come up with a new economic statistic "jobs saved" if your policies HAVE created jobs. You come up with that statistic if you've FAILED to create jobs and want to obscure that fact with a number that can't be verified...which is exactly what the Obama camp did. THEY are the ones who are really trying to rewrite history.

You don't think a job saved means anything? Either to the person whose job it is, or to the economy?

I think the entire "jobs saved" thing is complete bullshit quite frankly, Carbineer. I think it was a number that people in the Obama Administration invented to try and mitigate the damage from how few jobs their stimulus actually created...a number that was impossible to verify or to quantify.

If people like you REALLY cared about people's jobs you'd be asking Barack Obama why he wasn't doing more to CREATE jobs for the 13 million plus Americans that are currently unemployed.
The thign being that at least Obama did things to crete jobs while tGOP advocaites kiling jobs

Another troll thread started by the pointless, ridiculous, predictable troll.

The middle class boat is sitting on the bottom of the ocean and GOPers are still spewing tricle down economics and riasing tide lifts all boats BS.

You should check current events. Obama (D) has been President since 2009 and he had a vetoproof Congressional majority

The economy crashed under Bush, the only people to prosper under Bush were the rich.

Wrong.

I see so creating 0 jobs in 8 years, income and wealth declines for 90% of Americans and unemployment going from around 4% to 8% means prosperity

When the Bush Administration left office, the United States economy was loosing jobs at a rate of 700,000 per month. Do you think the economy under Obama has improved at all since then?

I think so.

I see so creating 0 jobs in 8 years, income and wealth declines for 90% of Americans and unemployment going from around 4% to 8% means prosperity

When the Bush Administration left office, the United States economy was loosing jobs at a rate of 700,000 per month. Do you think the economy under Obama has improved at all since then?

I think so.

Yeah it went from "horrid" to merely terrible.
Somehow I think we can do better than terrible. And voting that leftist kook out of office is the first step.

Inotice you didnt mention that the average UE rate during Bush's 8 years was about 6%, What has it been under Obama?

I think so.

Somehow I think we can do better than terrible. And voting that leftist kook out of office is the first step.

Inotice you didnt mention that the average UE rate during Bush's 8 years was about 6%, What has it been under Obama?

Rabbi - If Obama inherits a country that's losing jobs at a pace of 700,000 per month, don't you think there's probably a good chance that his overall UE rate while in office is going to be rather high? But is this necessarily the current President's fault?

There's no 'quick turnaround' or easily solution to getting the economy back on track after the massive downturn it experienced 2006-2008. It's going to take decades. Just reversing the economy out of its catastrophic free-fall is an accomplishment in itself.

I think so.

Rabbi - If Obama inherits a country that's losing jobs at a pace of 700,000 per month, don't you think there's probably a good chance that his overall UE rate while in office is going to be rather high? But is this necessarily the current President's fault?

There's no 'quick turnaround' or easily solution to getting the economy back on track after the massive downturn it experienced 2006-2008. It's going to take decades. Just reversing the economy out of its catastrophic free-fall is an accomplishment in itself.

No.
When recovery comes growth is strong. that's been the experience in every recession/recovery since WW2. This one is the exception. And yes, it is his fault.

No.
When recovery comes growth is strong. that's been the experience in every recession/recovery since WW2. This one is the exception. And yes, it is his fault.

Rabbi, the unemployment rate 4 years after the 1929 stock market crash was at 25%. Obama's in about year 3 of the downturn.

Not sure I follow you on this one.....

If the economic collapse happened in September of 2004, would Bush be re-elected? Would continuing the policies that lead to the collapse help alleviate the collapse? If "Trickle Down" worked, and the rich had all the cards, why haven't they created jobs?

If hands off Wall Street and the Banking system was such a good idea, do you suppose returning to those policies would prevent yet another economic collapse? If we continue to enact policies that concentrate wealth among the very few while subtracting it from the majority, will there be sufficient demand to grow the economy? Does consumer spending or concentrated wealth drive the economy, and thus create jobs?

If the economic collapse happened in September of 2004, would Bush be re-elected? Would continuing the policies that lead to the collapse help alleviate the collapse? If "Trickle Down" worked, and the rich had all the cards, why haven't they created jobs?

If hands off Wall Street and the Banking system was such a good idea, do you suppose returning to those policies would prevent yet another economic collapse? If we continue to enact policies that concentrate wealth among the very few while subtracting it from the majority, will there be sufficient demand to grow the economy? Does consumer spending or concentrated wealth drive the economy, and thus create jobs?
We had a collapse in 2001 and Bush was re-elected in '04, in no small part because his policies led to low unemployment.

We havent seen job creation in no small part because of Obamacare and many other new regulations and laws that make hiring people very expensive. This is the worst recovery on record, despite an equal record spending by the gov't to make it better.

We had a collapse in 2001 and Bush was re-elected in '04, in no small part because his policies led to low unemployment.

We havent seen job creation in no small part because of Obamacare and many other new regulations and laws that make hiring people very expensive. This is the worst recovery on record, despite an equal record spending by the gov't to make it better.
So the recession in 2001 was just as bad as the global financial collapse of 2008? Really?

So the recession in 2001 was just as bad as the global financial collapse of 2008? Really?

On some measures worse.
Why are you deflecting?

Does consumer spending or concentrated wealth drive the economy, and thus create jobs?

Of course the answer is; consumer spending.

However, if I am in the top 1% or so, consumer spending in the USA doesn't mean what it used to. Matter of fact, more consumers are in India and China and elsewhere. The 1% makes their money all over the world.

Us regular American consumers need to make most of our money here. And that is getting harder to do.

Will it change for the better soon? Not in my opinion. But the rich will get richer and will get more tax breaks and so on and so on.

That's the way a plutocracy works. For the richy rich. And you have to admit; our present system is working REALLY well for the richest Americans. Better than ever actually.

Forum List

Back