Mitt went out

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
He went out kicking and screaming like a bitch. He had to be drug out of this race like a man being drug to the death chamber while screaming the delusional chants "THE GOVERNOR IS GONNA CALL". Carl Rove was the same was, counting numbers that didn't exist. Clinging to a lost Ohio that had he won he still would've lost. I know it hurt like a mother fucker to call Obama and admit defeat. He is really that smug and arrogant. While the whole country settled in for a tight race, he was calmly writing his victory speech. This cat tried to bullshit his way in to the WH. No plan no specifics no chance. But inside that republican bubble, he had already won. Only he didn't

so what are OBama's specific plans? You dont know shit.....but continue to talk about Big Bird and binders....what a fucking dumbass

He conceded Wednesday and didn't drag things out or have his people claim fraud, stated in his concession speech that he hoped the partisan bickering would stop and we'd work together to fix this country, and posted Obama's victory speech on his campaign website....sounds pretty classy to me.

But either way it doesn't matter now...he'll go back to comfortable spending his millions and working with his accountants to continue to hide as much of it as possible before Obama thinks of new ways to take it...and for better or worse, we'll go forward into these next four years with President Obama. At this point, continuing to beat up on Romney just makes you look silly - he lost, its done.

He conceded Wednesday and didn't drag things out or have his people claim fraud, stated in his concession speech that he hoped the partisan bickering would stop and we'd work together to fix this country, and posted Obama's victory speech on his campaign website....sounds pretty classy to me.

But either way it doesn't matter now...he'll go back to comfortable spending his millions and working with his accountants to continue to hide as much of it as possible before Obama thinks of new ways to take it...and for better or worse, we'll go forward into these next four years with President Obama. At this point, continuing to beat up on Romney just makes you look silly - he lost, its done.

I must say the best part of his whole campaign was that speech. And yes even I liked it. But still he tried to hold on to something that wasn't there. He and Fox News were the only ones that thought he had it in the bag. I personally think that only writing a victory speech and bragging about that was in poor taste. Not conceding when he had lost didn't show much class. And don't sit there and act like had he won you wouldn't be beating up on Obama and gettin your gloat on. That's poor taste and the sign of a sore loser. I was perfectly ready to take the bashing that would have come with an Obama loss.

I doubt anybody thought this election was "in the bag".

But naturally you'd expect partisans to SAY IT WAS anyway.

Come on we all know how that works, right?

No offense...but as the conservatives loved to say for the last 4 years...all those "statements" were just talk. How many things did B.O. say and really mean that we all had to hear "wasn't what Obama really meant".

I think Romney gave a decent but not stirring concession speech. He tried to be the Seinfield candidate...and you just can't do that.

He went out kicking and screaming like a bitch. He had to be drug out of this race like a man being drug to the death chamber while screaming the delusional chants "THE GOVERNOR IS GONNA CALL". Carl Rove was the same was, counting numbers that didn't exist. Clinging to a lost Ohio that had he won he still would've lost. I know it hurt like a mother fucker to call Obama and admit defeat. He is really that smug and arrogant. While the whole country settled in for a tight race, he was calmly writing his victory speech. This cat tried to bullshit his way in to the WH. No plan no specifics no chance. But inside that republican bubble, he had already won. Only he didn't

Yea, Obama won and when you wake tommorrow the County will still be divided and more in debt, no big deal...........:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back