Mitt Romney says he's sickenned by Trump dishonesty detailed in Mueller report

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Utah Sen. Mitt Romney says he’s happy the Mueller report showed President Trump did not conspire with Russia, however, he’s still “sickened” by the campaign’s “dishonesty.”
Mitt Romney Says He’s “Sickened” By Trump “Dishonesty” Detailed in Mueller Report
------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitt Romney was always the white Obama not many idiots haven't a clue how Romey wrote Obamacare known as Romneycare Obama the loser took the plan and turned it into Obamacare.

If Romney had any integrity at all he would switch parties....because he is a liberal...a big guberment lib just like McCain was....

This is what I hate the most about RINO's......they are shocked at Trump telling lies to government bureaucrats and the media...but when a congressman or woman lies to us they say nothing......or when the media lies to us like they do daily people like Romney say nothing....

Hey Romney!!!! if you hate Trump so much why don't you run against him?.....that way we can slap you in the face from the ballot booth....freaking moron....

There is no doubt Trump is an asshole, but Romney really sickens me.

Does ANYONE recall any Dem pols EVER criticizing BO or BJ Bubba, the way many R pols criticize Donnie? I know...I know Donnie is different, but not that different.

Romney owned Obama during and after the first debate. Obama looked shocked. Then either Romney's Globalist backers told him to back off, or he just turned into a huge WUSS. Romney is a FRAUD.

Romney owned Obama during and after the first debate. Obama looked shocked. Then either Romney's Globalist backers told him to back off, or he just turned into a huge WUSS. Romney is a FRAUD.

Romney lost the election to Candy Crowley, who kicked his ass in the final debate while Obama sat back and laughed.

Forum List

Back