Mitt Romney lies again and attacks John Kerry's wife

But Kerry actually released 20 years of returns when he challenged President George W. Bush in 2004.

“John Kerry ran for president,” Mitt Romney said Monday morning on “Fox & Friends.” “You know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars, she never released her tax returns. Somehow, this wasn’t an issue.”

Heinz Kerry, an heiress to the Heinz food fortune, was pressured during Kerry’s presidential run to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband. She ultimately released a portion of her 2003 returns in October 2004, after an initial estimate in May of the same year.

Romney: The Kerrys Didn’t Release Tax Returns, Either!

Wow, lies and lies and lies.

John's wife wasn't running for president.
What I find... Odd... Is the logic that Mitt this on, given his own situation with his wife. John Kerry married into big money... Him hiding a fortune through her would be... Idiotic. What would be the point? She's the one with all the money.

Mitt... Well... Hiding it through her would actually make sense, and likely why it was requested.

God... Jeez... I have never voted for a democrat. But holy shit does Mitt have to get some political talent around him that doesn't make such weak transparent arguments that independents will actually question. I mean he already has the zombie republicans. He won't get the zombie democrats. But don't look stupid to the independents. It's political suicide...

I'm telling you guys... I really think the republicans are trying to lose.

Who said anything about him hiding money?

But Kerry actually released 20 years of returns when he challenged President George W. Bush in 2004.

“John Kerry ran for president,” Mitt Romney said Monday morning on “Fox & Friends.” “You know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars, she never released her tax returns. Somehow, this wasn’t an issue.”

Heinz Kerry, an heiress to the Heinz food fortune, was pressured during Kerry’s presidential run to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband. She ultimately released a portion of her 2003 returns in October 2004, after an initial estimate in May of the same year.

What I find... Odd... Is the logic that Mitt this on, given his own situation with his wife. John Kerry married into big money... Him hiding a fortune through her would be... Idiotic. What would be the point? She's the one with all the money.

Mitt... Well... Hiding it through her would actually make sense, and likely why it was requested.

God... Jeez... I have never voted for a democrat. But holy shit does Mitt have to get some political talent around him that doesn't make such weak transparent arguments that independents will actually question. I mean he already has the zombie republicans. He won't get the zombie democrats. But don't look stupid to the independents. It's political suicide...

Actually you are trying to compartmentalize this.

John Kerry is dodging tax laws by filing separately from his wife. Where she has her money is just as important as where Mitt has his money.....which isn't much.

Who fucken cares???

Nobody that wants to be honest about this issue.

Im all for being honest:) But then truth doesnt hurt me:)

Sooner or later, he'll have to stop shit-slinging and man up.

Oh yea, the shit slinging started when your guy realized hes fucked campaining on his record and had his staff come out with lies about Romney and Bain. Dont Start slinging poo, then cry when poo is flung back. BD I expected better of you. I guess I was mistaken. Change your name from BD to TDM or Rdean.....

The GOP trash has abandoned the independents. They are trying to appeal to only the hard right and to fire them up as much as possible, as well as to recruit more of the insane kkk/neo nazi/david koresh types to register and come out to vote republican.

The GOP trash has abandoned the independents. They are trying to appeal to only the hard right and to fire them up as much as possible, as well as to recruit more of the insane kkk/neo nazi/david koresh types to register and come out to vote republican.

Being honest and not being a total dick appeals to independents.

Obama lost on both counts.

Yes, like you shitbags didn't attack John McCain's wife for her wealth. Yeah right. cryusafuckingriverwhydon'tya? Didn't John Kerry by a 40 gazillion dollar yacht and park it in a neighborhing state to avoid paying taxes? Where were you shitbags when he did that?

Liberals are some of the smallest petty people I have ever seen

Faux outrage is something they thrive on

Liberals are some of the smallest petty people I have ever seen

Faux outrage is something they thrive on

Obama Leads the pack
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrCRb8gB_II]FLASHBACK: In '08, Obama Attacked Hillary Clinton For A Health Care "Penalty" - YouTube[/ame]

Actually you are trying to compartmentalize this.
I'm not trying to do anything but find some logic in this.

John Kerry is dodging tax laws by filing separately from his wife. Where she has her money is just as important as where Mitt has his money.....which isn't much.
*blink*blink*
Mitt Romney is dodging tax laws by filing separately from his wife. Where did that get us?

I admit... I really don't care either. What I do care about is the misinformation being passed. Why are they asking for it? What's different about the situations between the two?

Nobody that wants to be honest about this issue.
I agree with that.

btw there isnt an attack on Ms Heinz-Kerry here. Pointing out whether she disclosed his or her tax returns isnt an attack.

Who said anything about him hiding money?
Why else would anybody ask? I'm all ears. If I'm wrong on the why feel free to educate me.

Yes, like you shitbags didn't attack John McCain's wife for her wealth. Yeah right. cryusafuckingriverwhydon'tya? Didn't John Kerry by a 40 gazillion dollar yacht and park it in a neighborhing state to avoid paying taxes? Where were you shitbags when he did that?

It only matters when it's one of those GD Republicans. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back