Mitt Romney LIES about 10 million dollar day, it never happened says FEC site!

MikeFrank

Jul 3, 2011
After doing some research considering the FEC quarterly reports were required to be disclosed yesterday for all fundraising numbers for the 2nd quarter of the primary election for President 2012 I found something very interesting.

It seems Mitt has decided to come and flat out and lie to the american people and the press about an amazing 1 day fundraising event the was supposed to have raised over 10 million dollars in a single day on May 16th 2011.

More : Mitt Romney LIES about 10 million dollar day, it never happened says FEC site!

Last edited:
After doing some research considering the FEC quarterly reports were required to be disclosed yesterday for all fundraising numbers for the 2nd quarter of the primary election for President 2012 I found something very interesting.

It seems Mitt has decided to come and flat out and lie to the american people and the press about an amazing 1 day fundraising event the was supposed to have raised over 10 million dollars in a single day on May 16th 2011.

More : Mitt Romney LIES about 10 million dollar day, it never happened says FEC site!

So, you're linking to another forum - one that supports a particular candidate for the GOP nomination..... and that's your 'source'?

Should we have a 'leaving party' for your integrity?

Hack.

So, you're linking to another forum - one that supports a particular candidate for the GOP nomination..... and that's your 'source'?

Hack.

The source is from the FEC website, maybe you should learn to read before you make comments?

Hack.

The source is from the FEC website, maybe you should learn to read before you make comments?

Your link is to the Hermain Cain forum.

I reiterate: Hack.

Hack.

That is where the article was written, do you know what copyright infringement is? The data from the FEC is on that site for all to read, don't question my integrity, learn to read.

Better to sit there and look like an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!

That is where the article was written, do you know what copyright infringement is? The data from the FEC is on that site for all to read, don't question my integrity, learn to read.

Better to sit there and look like an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!

Cain has an agenda. You wanna provide non partisan information, fine, link to the FEC information.

I like Cain, I have no huge issue with Romney... but I really dislike people linking to other forums as a 'source'. It's ridiculous.

Cain has an agenda. You wanna provide non partisan information, fine, link to the FEC information.

I like Cain, I have no huge issue with Romney... but I really dislike people linking to other forums as a 'source'. It's ridiculous.

Here's the FEC link showing he raised nearly 2.5 million on May 16th...........

CONTRIBUTIONS FOR ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT INC.

Here's a news link on Monday, May 16th where Mitt claimed to have raised $10.25 million that day.

"This is a big kickoff for us, for our fundraising effort. It's kind of a celebration," Romney told the more than 400 supporters tuned in to watch him host a brief town hall-style broadcast on Facebook. "It's important to me that we get that started, the ball rolling today."

Mitt Romney Fundraiser Pulls In Over $10 Million In A Single Day

There's a BIG difference between 2.5 million and 10 million.

Doesn't matter. Mitt's pretty much sowing up the nomination already. And that says plenty about the moronic ultra right wing crowd.

But he's the ONLY one who has a chance at beating Obama.

Here's the FEC link showing he raised nearly 2.5 million on May 16th...........

CONTRIBUTIONS FOR ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT INC.

Here's a news link on Monday, May 16th where Mitt claimed to have raised $10.25 million that day.

"This is a big kickoff for us, for our fundraising effort. It's kind of a celebration," Romney told the more than 400 supporters tuned in to watch him host a brief town hall-style broadcast on Facebook. "It's important to me that we get that started, the ball rolling today."

Mitt Romney Fundraiser Pulls In Over $10 Million In A Single Day

There's a BIG difference between 2.5 million and 10 million.

Doesn't matter. Mitt's pretty much sowing up the nomination already. And that says plenty about the moronic ultra right wing crowd.

But he's the ONLY one who has a chance at beating Obama.

Not so Fast! There is the Texas savior named Perry. He is to announce any day. I have been hearing that for the last...couple months. We can all place our faith in another Texas Republican. The last one worked out so well. We are stll fighting his wars and trying to climb out from the economic disaster he left.

Not so Fast! There is the Texas savior named Perry. He is to announce any day. I have been hearing that for the last...couple months. We can all place our faith in another Texas Republican. The last one worked out so well. We are stll fighting his wars and trying to climb out from the economic disaster he left.

And he really really doesn't want to run. He'd rather be president of an independent Texas..unless god tells him otherwise.

Then he will be on a mission from god.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKZSqd5Y8nA]‪On A Mission From God‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Perhaps you can link to where Romney said the words $10 million. All I saw was the headline from the article written by the HUFFPOST. We all know they would never tell a lie, huh!

Your sig fits you perfect, So if it were say writtent by MSNBC or Fox news that some how changes the facts that the info that was written was directly from the FEC website? You are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Your sig fits you perfect, So if it were say writtent by MSNBC or Fox news that some how changes the facts that the info that was written was directly from the FEC website? You are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Ummm, no, I dislike media as a 'source' too. Other people may accept the media's version of the facts but I do not.

So, it appears, that the box of dumb rocks, is passed back to you. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back