Mitt Romney goes postal

I'm no Romney fan or supporter, but tell me what was wrong with what he said? This is insanity that Americans will be forced to exercise this "right" or be penalized with fines. You have freedom of religion as a right. Does the government say that while you can choose any religion you want, you must choose one, practice it or you will be fined? You have the right to bear arms. Does the government force you to go buy a gun or be fined if you don't? You have the right to vote, does the government force you to vote or be fined if you don't? The administration and Congress overreached with these forced rights and they will pay for it in November and 2012. This will be reversed in the long run.

I guess you didn't see the posts stating that Rom signed pretty much the same thing in MA.

I guess you missed the part about that being an individual state as opposed to federal. One size does not fit all. But who gives a shit about states rights in this day and age?

Looking for anything.........anything at all......... just so you don't have to call a 'nutty statement' a nutty statement, huh?

You don't seem to get that if this bill is all doom and gloom for the US, then the one in MA is all doom and gloom for MA.

I guess you didn't see the posts stating that Rom signed pretty much the same thing in MA.

And how's that working out? Does it occur to you that Romney at least can look back at that debacle and learn from something that idiot in the WhiteHouse is unable to do?
Could you point out the object failure of Massachusett's Health Care Law?

beggin for money,, begging for money,, ?? oh , you liive in caleeeeeeefornia that's normal for libtards,,, begggin strips.. gimmmmie gimmmmmie gimmmmmie what you got,,

I'm no Romney fan or supporter, but tell me what was wrong with what he said? This is insanity that Americans will be forced to exercise this "right" or be penalized with fines. You have freedom of religion as a right. Does the government say that while you can choose any religion you want, you must choose one, practice it or you will be fined? You have the right to bear arms. Does the government force you to go buy a gun or be fined if you don't? You have the right to vote, does the government force you to vote or be fined if you don't? The administration and Congress overreached with these forced rights and they will pay for it in November and 2012. This will be reversed in the long run.

I guess you missed the part about that being an individual state as opposed to federal. One size does not fit all. But who gives a shit about states rights in this day and age?

You are right. Who cares?

The concept of States Rights trumping Federal Rights was proven unworkable in the 1860s

Looking for anything.........anything at all......... just so you don't have to call a 'nutty statement' a nutty statement, huh?

You don't seem to get that if this bill is all doom and gloom for the US, then the one in MA is all doom and gloom for MA.

it is,, mass is begging for handouts.. beggin strips.. gimmmie gimmmie gimmmmie

And how's that working out? Does it occur to you that Romney at least can look back at that debacle and learn from something that idiot in the WhiteHouse is unable to do?

Start here..

Mass. faces $295 million budget shortfall blamed on health care | Massachusetts Local News - MassLive.com

beggin for money,, begging for money,, ?? oh , you liive in caleeeeeeefornia that's normal for libtards,,, begggin strips.. gimmmmie gimmmmmie gimmmmmie what you got,,

Massachusetts is beggin [sic] for money because of their Health Care system? Could you point out some facts to back up your assertion?

I didn't say that the one in MA was good or bad, just that it was done at the state level.....which is how it should be done. We are made of 50 very diverse states. A one size solution doesn't work very well. Making Alaskans wear tank tops and Floridians wear parkas just doesn't make sense..........does it? I can always move to a state that does things to my liking.......not so much when it comes to my nation.

Since you seem to think that this new mandatory healthcare "right" which will be enforced by fines is so wonderful, can I assume you will be jumping on the bandwagon to enforce mandatory gun ownership? How big of a fine should the gubmint charge folks not willing to buy a gun?

Start here..

Mass. faces $295 million budget shortfall blamed on health care | Massachusetts Local News - MassLive.com

Actually it blames this too: " increasing demand for homeless shelters, and a shortfall in revenue from state fees and federal aid."

Actually it blames this too: " increasing demand for homeless shelters, and a shortfall in revenue from state fees and federal aid."
Which all equals a bad economy. Our state budget is in even worse shape and we have no mandated health care.

So what you're saying is that all that universal healthcare HASN'T been a jobs magnet? Well damn.. who'd have thunk it?

What a doofus.

That made me laugh, haven't heard that word in a while.

From the man who signed the same thing for Massachusetts.

I know you think you scored a point. And you have in a way. But not for your side.

Romney signed the same thing into Massachusetts. Massachusetts health care has been utterly ruined, the costs have gong way up and the state is now denying more medical procedures then all the insurance companies in that state, combined.

I'd say that not only does he have a point, he is far more qualified to speak on the betrayal of Obama than just about anyone.

What a doofus.

I know you think you scored a point. And you have in a way. But not for your side.

Romney signed the same thing into Massachusetts. Massachusetts health care has been utterly ruined, the costs have gong way up and the state is now denying more medical procedures then all the insurance companies in that state, combined.

I'd say that not only does he have a point, he is far more qualified to speak on the betrayal of Obama than just about anyone.

You know...if what you say is true...I cannot help but wonder why Romney has not been ALL OVER THE PLACE toted Massachusett's failed health care as a living example of why NOT to support National Health Care. This would have been a win/win for him, getting the needed exposure for a WH run in 2012.

Any thoughts as to why he is only speaking out now?

While I agree with Mitt on this . . . . I'm finding it a little hard to swallow coming from him since he ushered in universal health care in MA and it is failing miserably.

And that's all I was saying. If Obama is 'guilty' of anything for getting this passed, then Mitt is guilty of the same thing.

While I agree with Mitt on this . . . . I'm finding it a little hard to swallow coming from him since he ushered in universal health care in MA and it is failing miserably.

And that's all I was saying. If Obama is 'guilty' of anything for getting this passed, then Mitt is guilty of the same thing.

Well, did Mitt make backroom deals, bribe people, etc to get votes in order to get it passed? Was it done when 55% of the people objected - loudly - to it? Was it done without any bipartisan support?

I don't know why Mitt wasn't out touting the miserable failure of MA's uhc often and early on to shed light on how Obama's plan is going to fair . . er, fail.

You know...if what you say is true...I cannot help but wonder why Romney has not been ALL OVER THE PLACE toted Massachusett's failed health care as a living example of why NOT to support National Health Care. This would have been a win/win for him, getting the needed exposure for a WH run in 2012.

Any thoughts as to why he is only speaking out now?
He hasn't been out there speaking out against this health care? That is news to Me. Maybe you should look away from the propaganda wings of the State Run media.

State v Federal government? You think that's an issue for these people? They don't have a clue what the Constitution says. They don't care that the Federal government is supposed to be limited. Because this isnt about anything but their own power.

What a doofus.

Which is why he'll always be...

mittens-the-pander-bear.png

:lol:Mitttens the Pander Bear:lol:

blog_dotted_divider.gif

A Campaign Begins Today [Mitt Romney]

America has just witnessed an unconscionable abuse of power. President Obama has betrayed his oath to the nation — rather than bringing us together, ushering in a new kind of politics, and rising above raw partisanship, he has succumbed to the lowest denominator of incumbent power: justifying the means by extolling the ends. He promised better; we deserved better.

A Campaign Begins Today - Mitt Romney - The Corner - National Review Online

What a doofus.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I don't like him anymore..

Forum List

Back