Mitt Romney 2016

Troll.

Can't you think of some other, less obvious, way of provoking us?

Willard might be the only hope the RW has ... a loser x2

If it happens, I think we need to temper expectations that it's more likely he will need to be drafted in near the end of the beginning of the primary. The primary is going to need to look quite ugly and I really think it'll take being asked to step in for him to run again.

I wonder if Rove and Co thinks the "buyer's remorse" narrative they have righty media pushing is a better strategy than running someone that wouldn't conjure up the "lost once already" perceptions.

Nobody is polling better than Hillary from the GOP right now, as far as I know. So...maybe Giving America a second chance to give Mitt a try could be the lesser of their current bad options

If it happens, I think we need to temper expectations that it's more likely he will need to be drafted in near the end of the beginning of the primary. The primary is going to need to look quite ugly and I really think it'll take being asked to step in for him to run again.
Rand Paul will effectively split the Republicans.

Troll.

Can't you think of some other, less obvious, way of provoking us?

Maybe the message would be more effective if I droned on with mindless rhetorical nonsense the way you do.

No, maybe you'd try to educate Americans and save America.

Like I do.
I can't begin to tell you how much safer I feel with rhetorical warriors like you around.

You can't be an American.

And if you had the sense of the average American you would read and think about the facts I post.

And if you were the average American you would recognize you are wrong on most every count.

So, don't you even think of assuming yourself to be smarter or better informed than the average American.

You are a poseur.

And a simp of a poster.

If Romney runs again Hillary will win simply because of her position - slightly to Romney's right.

On which issues?

I believe many of his detractors are victims of the Liberal media.

I'm here to help point this out if you are in doubt about the accuracy and reliability of your own knowledge bank.

:)

Forum List

Back