Mitt can run but he cannot hide ...

Hide from what?? An inept Community Organizer who can't think or speak without a teleprompter and the media helping him to do so?? Go ahead and run with that.

LOL! One of the world's largest IRAs. The dude sure knows how to look out for his own bottom line. He'd be a disaster as president.

Any of you gullible fools remember when your answer for Mitt hiding his tax returns was, ' ... well, if there was anything amiss, the IRS would investigate ...'

I'll bet that if it came to light that Mitt is a repeat child molester, the rw's on this board would make up excuses for him.

Any of you gullible fools remember when your answer for Mitt hiding his tax returns was, ' ... well, if there was anything amiss, the IRS would investigate ...'

I'll bet that if it came to light that Mitt is a repeat child molester, the rw's on this board would make up excuses for him.

But he's not hiding anything and he hasn't molested a child. I would guess that he's quilty of both on that list of conspiracy sites that you have displayed.

and you would do the same for Obama.....i have NEVER seen you ever question anything they tell you,you just fall right in line and defend everything they say or do in these threads.....as an "INDEPENDENT" you should have PLENTY to say about the Democrats......all you do is bitch about the Republicans......prove to me your an Independent Dudley.....repeat this......the Democrats SUCK just as much as the Republicans.....i dont like either one.....hence...i am an INDEPENDENT......

we see Luddly doesn't mind this administration using the IRS against American citizens

Forum List

Back