Cuomo calls out McConnell on Kentucky's federal freeloading

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Kentucky receives 148 billion more fed money than they put in.
New York puts in $116 billion more than they receive.
Yet Mitch McConnell of Kentucky wants no more federal aide for New York.
Andrew Cuomo (April 23, 2020): Let’s talk about fairness, Mitch. NYS puts $116 billion more into the federal pot than we take out. Kentucky TAKES $148 billion more from the federal pot than they put in. But we don't deserve help now because the 15,000 people who died here were predominately democrats?

Pretty good argument for less government, isn't it? Now you see the problem when the federal government does more than it should.

Pretty good argument for less government, isn't it? Now you see the problem when the federal government does more than it should.
Kentucky gladly took the money.

Andrew Cuomo (April 23, 2020): Let’s talk about fairness, Mitch. NYS puts $116 billion more into the federal pot than we take out. Kentucky TAKES $148 billion more from the federal pot than they put in. But we don't deserve help now because the 15,000 people who died here were predominately democrats?

Kentucky has TWO huge Army bases. NY has ?

Moscow Mitch Rides Again. I wonder how that Russian Aluminum plant is coming along in Kentucky? Got to admit, he did his best to quash the knowledge of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Bet he didn't know his own republican controlled Senate Intelligence Committee would side with the House and all the intelligence agencies. At least he tried and the Russians are holding up their end, last I heard.

New York wants the federal government to help fund its pension fund. They never asked the federal government how to set up the pension fund. They made them self into a sanctuary state against federal law. They should have been better prepared. But instead of spending money on important issues like ventilators or putting it aside for a rainy day they spent it on crazy stuff.
No need to fund their bad idea of a pension, they need to spend less.

Pretty good argument for less red welfare states.
Yeah, all those blue welfare cities in the red welfare states, cut off welfare and the whole state would be red.
LOL! No not likely. Think about what you just posted.
I did, dumbass, every fucking city that is run by a liberal mayor, has welfare so much that mostly minorities live in them. NYC, Chicago, St Louis, Cincinnati, and so on, people who have no reason to work, do drugs and kill each other. I know what the fuck i am talking about, you on the other hand see the inside of your rectum.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Moscow Mitch Rides Again. I wonder how that Russian Aluminum plant is coming along in Kentucky? Got to admit, he did his best to quash the knowledge of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Bet he didn't know his own republican controlled Senate Intelligence Committee would side with the House and all the intelligence agencies. At least he tried and the Russians are holding up their end, last I heard.

Did the Russians fool you into voting for Trump with Facebook ad? You probably shouldn't walk and chew gum at the same time?

Moscow Mitch McConnell =
depositphotos_141914868-stock-illustration-smiling-poop-cartoon-mascot-character.jpg

Did the Russians fool you into voting for Trump with Facebook ad? You probably shouldn't walk and chew gum at the same time?

I don't do facebook. It is to prone to false information and easily spreading propaganda. I was specifically trained to resist propaganda. I voted 3rd party for the first time in my life, because neither party's candidate was fit to run the country. Thankfully the Hill did not get elected. Too bad it turns out I was right about trump. Oh yes, I'm not bad at walking and chewing gum. Skiing above 10,000 feet in a blinding snow storm, not so much, but I got over it. Be glad when we all get over the trump presidency.

How much did that Russian firm invest out of a $1.7 billion plant? Do you even know?

Pretty good argument for less red welfare states.
Yeah, all those blue welfare cities in the red welfare states, cut off welfare and the whole state would be red.
LOL! No not likely. Think about what you just posted.

He is exactly right!

That's why most states that are "red" have a significant "blue" representation in Congress. In my state there are 7 Republicans and 1 Democrat.

Better yet, do you honestly think farmers from southern Illinois vote Democrat? No, it is because of the community organizers that get elected on the blue side in Chicago.

Maybe because Kentucky isn't using C19 aid to back-fill gaps in their budget from irresponsible spending prior to the crisis?

Just a guess.....

Got to admit, he did his best to quash the knowledge of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

I know! It's outrageous!!!

Those Russian memes on Facebook must have changed dozens of votes.

How much did that Russian firm invest out of a $1.7 billion plant? Do you even know?

No idea. Are we funding the rest for Mitch? He can bring home the bacon, can't he?

Forum List

Back