CNN host Chris Cuomo used his media sources to find out info on brother Andrew’s accusers, records show

We all now know, he has been suspended. The Left themselves took him out. They are turning on their own to hold power, lol.

All this really shows is how bias the media is. Politicians of both stripes in some instances are crooked. What appears to have taken him out was............not independent or conservative Americans screaming, but rather a big donor throwing him under the bus from the Left. If I am not mistaken; which I could be, it was Melinda Gates who funds the Atlantic, a Leftist rag.

CNN batting a thousand today....Why does Cuomo still have a job...And why do people even watch this corrupt, pile of shit network....?

~~~~~~
"The SPJ Code of Ethics clearly states that journalists should “[a]void conflicts of interest, real or perceived.” In addition, journalists should “avoid political and other outside activities that may compromise integrity or impartiality or may damage credibility.” Chris Cuomo apparently didn’t get the memo."

Commentary:
Chris Cuomo either never bothered perusing the SPJ Code of Ethics or is too ignorant to understand what the word 'Ethics' means.
I guess it runs in the family.

CNN batting a thousand today....Why does Cuomo still have a job...And why do people even watch this corrupt, pile of shit network....?
The Questions to ask are how often did Chris do research for his brother to attack someone (other journalists, political enemies, Donors or businesses Mario wanted shaken down for contributions/business regulator okays etc) and how much can be proven at this point. Lawsuits are coming...

The swamp is throwing the Cuomo Brothers under the bus. The swamp is being magnanamous for us the peasants. How the mighty have fallen! At least two of them.

Forum List

Back