Mitch McConnell freezes up again

How much longer are we to have politicians in power who clearly are not medically able to do the job?
He has to stay in office until KY elects a Republican governor. The earliest that can happen will be after David Cameron takes the November election and takes office.

Would you like to bet your membership on this site on which of the two is going to bite the dust first?
I suggest a death match of boxing between Biden and McConnell, follow up by a death match of Jeopardy between Fetterman, AOC, and Maxine Waters.

It will be pay for view, of course.

Last edited:

How much longer are we to have politicians in power who clearly are not medically able to do the job?
He appears to be having what are sometimes called mini-strokes.

He was supposedly fine later in the day.

He appears to be having what are sometimes called mini-strokes.

He was supposedly fine later in the day.
Definitely .Transient Ischemic Attack . He needs immediate treatment -- obviously -- and a non stress regime etc for some time . A fool if he is does not retire immediately.

Last edited:
I suggest a death match of boxing between Biden and McConnell, follow up by a death match of Jeopardy between Fetterman, AOC, and Maxine Waters.

It will be pay for view, of course.
I'd love to see ole Sleepy Joe Biden punch up on that lizard face turtle, however Mitch is likely to croak while putting his gloves on.

Last edited:
Almost as long as Biden has been out to lunch.
hqvac2oa9nlb1.jpg

Forum List

Back