Mitch "I Got The Votes" McConnell Blinks, Changes Rules. Again

The Senate Repub defense strategy in one picture.

91qxMihVtML._SR500,500_.jpg
They're only doing that because their three Democrat counterparts across the room were all jerking off.

How many times can we hear the entire Stalinist democrat case consists of heresay witnesses to a non crime?
Hopefully once with the opportunity to see documents and hear from first hand witnesses.
What "first hand witnesses"????? You have the transcript of the call and Trump and Zelensky on record there was no Quid Pro Joe, er I mean Quo!

I thought you had an airtight case and overwhelming evidence!!!

What you're saying is that the Senate needs to throw your case in the trash for lack of crimes and evidence

How many times can we hear the entire Stalinist democrat case consists of heresay witnesses to a non crime?
Hopefully once with the opportunity to see documents and hear from first hand witnesses.
What "first hand witnesses"????? You have the transcript of the call and Trump and Zelensky on record there was no Quid Pro Joe, er I mean Quo!

What you're saying is that the Senate needs to throw your case in the trash for lack of crimes and evidence
No I think the Dems are pretty confident in their case based on the testimonies and documents that they’ve seen. Trump blocked them from getting supporting documents and first hand witness testimony in the house, which is what they are after now to make their case stronger.

I’m sorry but Trump saying there was no quid pro quo really doesn’t mean shit... the guy has no credibility after the amount of lies he tells on a regular basis. However if he truly did nothing wrong then his people should go testify and clear him. They should release the documents and clear him. The withholding of these things is pretty ridiculous and is making him look like he is hiding stuff. Makes him look guilty

what I don’t understand is why you waste so much time arguing these points. We all know what Trump was doing. We know he held the funds and wanted to get Ukraine to announce investigations... I understand that people like you don’t care and don’t think there is anything wrong with that. So why are you fighting the validity of the QpQ? Just skip to where you’re going to be in a week and just say yes he did it, it happens all the time, get over it! Mulvany is already there. You need to catch up.

No I think the Dems are pretty confident in their case based on the testimonies and documents that they’ve seen. Trump blocked them from getting supporting documents and first hand witness testimony in the house, which is what they are after now to make their case stronger.

I’m sorry but Trump saying there was no quid pro quo really doesn’t mean shit... the guy has no credibility after the amount of lies he tells on a regular basis. However if he truly did nothing wrong then his people should go testify and clear him. They should release the documents and clear him. The withholding of these things is pretty ridiculous and is making him look like he is hiding stuff. Makes him look guilty
Your clowns from the House showed up in the Senate without their homework and are now begging the Senate to do the job they didn't do.

The fact your Dimwingers failed to do their job in no way conveys guilt on Trump, moron.

"I was in a public restaurant and overheard Trump yelling coming from a nearby cellphone..."

As many times as your talking heads wanna tell you that lie.
The Articles sent over by the Stalinist democrats from their Star Chamber Stalinist proceedings were nothing but hearsay witnesses to a non-crime

That's my understanding. All they have is hearsay evidence. No one actually saw anything or heard anything first hand.

The Dems have one piss poor case and shouldn't be wasting tax dollars on this shit show.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), in the face of strong criticism from Democrats, is backing off his proposed requirement that House impeachment managers and President Trump’s lawyers each fit their opening arguments into two-day windows.

McConnell amended his organizing resolution for Trump's impeachment trial at the last minute to give each side three days to make their opening arguments, which can last for up to 24 hours, the same amount of time given to the prosecution and defense during the 1999 impeachment trial of President Clinton.

The GOP leader made another significant amendment to his resolution by allowing the House impeachment inquiry to be entered into the Senate’s official trial record — subject to hearsay objections — something McConnell declined to greenlight in his initial proposal.

The resolution also allows each side to choose how many people may make those arguments.

McConnell drops two-day limit on opening arguments

That phone was blowing up the switchboard huh Mitch, you worthless POS.

Play these numbers in today's Pick 4; 53 - 47.

"I was in a public restaurant and overheard Trump yelling coming from a nearby cellphone..."
if that’s what you think this is about then you aren’t paying attention

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), in the face of strong criticism from Democrats, is backing off his proposed requirement that House impeachment managers and President Trump’s lawyers each fit their opening arguments into two-day windows.

McConnell amended his organizing resolution for Trump's impeachment trial at the last minute to give each side three days to make their opening arguments, which can last for up to 24 hours, the same amount of time given to the prosecution and defense during the 1999 impeachment trial of President Clinton.

The GOP leader made another significant amendment to his resolution by allowing the House impeachment inquiry to be entered into the Senate’s official trial record — subject to hearsay objections — something McConnell declined to greenlight in his initial proposal.

The resolution also allows each side to choose how many people may make those arguments.

McConnell drops two-day limit on opening arguments

That phone was blowing up the switchboard huh Mitch, you worthless POS.

It was always 24 hours for each side. Dimwingers complained about the 24 hours being all in 2 days, so Mitch spread it out over 3 days. Mitch didn't blink, lazy ass Dimwingers didn't want to work more than 8 hours in a day.

Thread fail.

if that’s what you think this is about then you aren’t paying attention
That was actually the BEST of the non evidence of the 2 non crimes

Forum List

Back