Misty Watercolor Memories: Clinton IMPEACHED

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
A beet-red Willy talking about Monica and a cigar in a video disposition for Ken Starr's IMPEACHMENT inquiry. Willy got so mad....his jaw muscles twitching, his eyes narrowed and threatening. as if he wasn't a flabby pussy who'd never been in a fistfight. I laughed and laughed...it was great fun! :lol:

DnoHOZ5XcAAZ7zh.jpg

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

What a bunch of bullshit that was. Years and millions of taxpayer dollars spent on that garbage to no effect. Most people don't care about it, but do care care about the money wasted.

I don't think the Mueller circus has gotten as outrageously expensive as the Ken Starr circus yet.

The nation would have been better served without it.

Last edited:
A beet-red Willy talking about Monica and a cigar in a video disposition for Ken Starr's IMPEACHMENT inquiry. Willy got so mad....his jaw muscles twitching, his eyes narrowed and threatening. as if he wasn't a flabby pussy who'd never been in a fistfight. I laughed and laughed...it was great fun! :lol:

DnoHOZ5XcAAZ7zh.jpg

And he still got more action than you could dream of.

• Banned
Willy was obviously guilty of perjury and obstruction,. but back then there was still decorum in the Senate and there were only 50 votes to convict....17 short of throwing the traitorous piece of shit out of our White House. The Rats may be able to muster 45 against a wildly popular Trump but even that is a stretch....so why bother? Because they want revenge for Willy and their TDS has become so obsessive, they have to act.....and give Trump the momentum to carry what......40 states and the popular vote in 2020? :113:

Willy was obviously guilty of perjury and obstruction,. but back then there was still decorum in the Senate and there were only 50 votes to convict....17 short of throwing the traitorous piece of shit out of our White House. The Rats may be able to muster 45 but even that is a stretch....so why bother? Because they want revenge for Willy and their TDS has become so obsessive, they have to act.....and give Trump the momentum to carry what......40 states and the popular vote in 2020? :113:
Dream on, yet, you never did explain how Clinton was a traitor..

DnoHOZ5XcAAZ7zh.jpg

still hung up on the Clinton impeachment that happened nearly two decades ago, huh?

You must have some serious mental health issues then. Must suck to be U.

What a bunch of bullshit that was. Years and millions of taxpayer dollars spent on that garbage to no effect. Most people don't care about it, but do care care about the money wasted.

I don't think the Mueller circus has gotten as outrageously expensive as the Ken Starr circus yet.

The nation would have been better served without it.
Mueller’s investigation actually made money by returning 10’s of millions of stolen dollars from Trump’s henchmen. But I doubt you'll thank him for it.

Willy was obviously guilty of perjury and obstruction,. but back then there was still decorum in the Senate and there were only 50 votes to convict....17 short of throwing the traitorous piece of shit out of our White House. The Rats may be able to muster 45 but even that is a stretch....so why bother? Because they want revenge for Willy and their TDS has become so obsessive, they have to act.....and give Trump the momentum to carry what......40 states and the popular vote in 2020? :113:
Dream on, yet, you never did explain how Clinton was a traitor..

Well, if one wanted to go there..giving our missile tech to the CHICOMS is a start.

Forum List

Back