Missouri’s Liberty High School suspends student for criticizing support for jihad terror among Musli

Well it does look like safe zone mania is attempting to create more division than already exist. A debate?

He said they accused him of “‘creating an emotionally unsafe zone.’”

Back in the day someone would have given them boxing gloves and said 'duke it out if it is really bothering you that much'. Two years my senior the parents use to do that between my 'bull' like built brother and I. It took me a lot years of taking his chit to get fired up enough to plummet the crap outta him.

edit because I liked the comment:

Totalitarianism does not happen overnight.
It creeps in stealthily over time as supporters of the new order opportunistically take advantage of systemic weakness in the name of ‘diversity’ and ‘tolerance’.
It starts in the schools where diversity and tolerance does not include those who question the new world order.
We are witnessing the evolution of a new totalitarian movement under the guise of ‘progressivenessism’.
In the new totalitarian state, anyone guilty of thinking bad thoughts or offending a member of a protected group’ can be punished by the state.
Muslims have been very shrewd and relentless in declaring themselves such a ‘protected group’.
Among other things, protected groups are protected from criticism based upon facts.
At this point we are only a single election away from losing freedoms we have taken for granted for centuries in order to prevent ‘protected groups’ from being offended or confronted by inconvenient truths.
Look to Sweden and Europe for what is coming.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Another loony Jihad Watch article.
They are merely reporting on an article written by someone else. Don't you ever get tired of looking like a blithering idiot?
That's you in the mirror. Haters are gonna hate, and when they act out on that hate they get their asses kicked. Fact of the world.
It's obvious that you did not read the article. There was no hate involved. But some muzzie pig got his feathers ruffled, walked out of the debate, then filed false charges. You're such an idiot.

Anyone who cites J W need not be taken seriously. It's Fake Alt Right Media.

What makes them school authorities think that a good difference will be made by whatever they decide to do to that boy? If anything, they will only make him stand out even more and is that what they want to have happen? I highly doubt it.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. If he becomes even more "bound and determined", they have no one to blame but themselves.

Forum List

Back