Missouri Walmart erupts into chaos! Whirlstar!

Without blacks.

Another black mass fight. It's always blacks.
Well they didn't have smart phones back in the 60s when fights (real fights) broke out at the local Moose club. ;)

We had a black VFW in town and that place would get right "sporty" too on Saturday night.....Lots of cuttings back then, only a few shot though.....They had some kick-ass food there.

One morning I woke up hungry at about 4 AM.

I was hungry and noticed that we were out of eggs. Then went to a nearby Kroger that was open 24/7. I picked up some eggs and milk.

When I got home I noticed that my jeans and t-shirt were laying on the couch and it dawned on me that I just went grocery shopping in my socks and PJs.

I notice THEY AIN'T WHITE!
Or Asian.
Or Mexican even!!

Fuck you HellMart for giving the scum of the earth a reason to slither out of their dank, dark, cesspools of slime and degredation and infect decent society!!!

View attachment 709733View attachment 709734View attachment 709737
View attachment 709739View attachment 709742
View attachment 709743View attachment 709745
Odd, as strange as those white people look, not one is assaulting anyone nor destroying any property. Is there any rational explanation for this strange behavior?

I was hungry and noticed that we were out of eggs. Then went to a nearby Kroger that was open 24/7. I picked up some eggs and milk.

When I got home I noticed that my jeans and t-shirt were laying on the couch and it dawned on me that I just went grocery shopping in my socks and PJs.
So. Everyone else does. I've seen people at all hours of the day in Jammies and slippers at the grocery.

I guess certain people just got sick of taking their issues out on the cereal boxes. I can't count the number of times that I have been down that aisle of the store and saw box after box looking like someone has beaten the crap out of it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Walmart is where criminals and their victims' rendezvous

Every day across the United States criminal activity is occurring at some Walmart parking lot every hour. In fact, at one Walmart store alone, in Las Vegas nearly 900 service calls per year to local police, regarding theft, robbery, and assault. That’s almost three calls per day.

Walmart Parking Lot Crime |Lawsuit, Attorney, Lawyer

rapelawsuit.com/walmart_parking_lot_crime

Walmart is where criminals and their victims' rendezvous

Every day across the United States criminal activity is occurring at some Walmart parking lot every hour. In fact, at one Walmart store alone, in Las Vegas nearly 900 service calls per year to local police, regarding theft, robbery, and assault. That’s almost three calls per day.

Walmart Parking Lot Crime |Lawsuit, Attorney, Lawyer

rapelawsuit.com/walmart_parking_lot_crime
LOL....A year or so back the "lot lizard" whores took their show on the road with a "bang bus".....They would ply their trade up and down I-81 in a motor home visiting the various Walmart parking lots for prearranged "meetings"......You must commend the utility of such a endeavor. ;)

You should have at least had the courtesy of wearing shoes.

Well they didn't have smart phones back in the 60s when fights (real fights) broke out at the local Moose club. ;)

We had a black VFW in town and that place would get right "sporty" too on Saturday night.....Lots of cuttings back then, only a few shot though.....They had some kick-ass food there.
In OKC back in the 1970s we had an all-you-can-drink for six-dollar beer joint and it was better than a fight club for action.

In Ferguson of all places. Yes, home of the late Michael Brown.

Brawlmart!

Chaos at the self-checkout as 25 customers start fighting, throwing poles and setting off fire extinguishers in dust-up that kicked off TWICE.

Chaos at the self-checkout as up to 25 customers start fighting

Chaos erupted on Tuesday night in the self-checkout area of a Walmart in Ferguson as up to 25 customers started fighting and setting off fire extinguishers in a rumpus which kicked off twice.

The brawls occurred shortly after a small incident which was handled internally without calling the police.
Footage filmed in the supermarket chain off West Florissant Avenue which is now viral shows huge numbers of people hitting, kicking and punching each other.

Objects are thrown as scraps break out and some of those involved are seen hitting each other with heavy-looking objects.
Shouting and swearing is heard throughout the video as the violent brawls continue.
The clip ends with the groups of people running out of the store after the fights seemingly ended.

According to Ferguson Police Chief Frank McCall, there were between 10 and 25 people involved in the brawls.
Speaking to News 4, McCall said: 'I've seen some videos on social media, and it's disgraceful. I'm going to call it like it is.'
No arrests have been made.

Africa gonna Africa. :laughing0301:
You Can Put Clothes on a Beast and It Will Still Snarl, Growl, and Howl

In Ferguson of all places. Yes, home of the late Michael Brown.

Brawlmart!

Chaos at the self-checkout as 25 customers start fighting, throwing poles and setting off fire extinguishers in dust-up that kicked off TWICE.

Chaos at the self-checkout as up to 25 customers start fighting

Chaos erupted on Tuesday night in the self-checkout area of a Walmart in Ferguson as up to 25 customers started fighting and setting off fire extinguishers in a rumpus which kicked off twice.

The brawls occurred shortly after a small incident which was handled internally without calling the police.
Footage filmed in the supermarket chain off West Florissant Avenue which is now viral shows huge numbers of people hitting, kicking and punching each other.

Objects are thrown as scraps break out and some of those involved are seen hitting each other with heavy-looking objects.
Shouting and swearing is heard throughout the video as the violent brawls continue.
The clip ends with the groups of people running out of the store after the fights seemingly ended.

According to Ferguson Police Chief Frank McCall, there were between 10 and 25 people involved in the brawls.
Speaking to News 4, McCall said: 'I've seen some videos on social media, and it's disgraceful. I'm going to call it like it is.'
No arrests have been made.

Africa gonna Africa. :laughing0301:

Missouri is a place where people are fucked up by design.
The entire state of Missouri is utter garbage upon garbage upon garbage

I guess certain people just got sick of taking their issues out on the cereal boxes. I can't count the number of times that I have been down that aisle of the store and saw box after box looking like someone has beaten the crap out of it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ive never seen that one before! how frustrated do you have to be to punch up the cereal box isle? Where do you live.... somewheres in Kansas?

Forum List

Back