Missouri Lawmaker Says Consensual Rape in Debate About New Abortion Laws

LOLOLOL

You poor thing. Now you're flailing like a dying fish on the deck of a boat, gasping in vain.

That you can't quote anyone accusing Biden of sexual assault; makes my post. That's exactly what I said and you have no counter to that.

:dance:

Obviously you cannot even remember what you said or more likely you do not want to admit it....you claimed the woman said 'what Biden did was not sexual assault'....She never said that...I have posted what she actually said and even you have posted it....the problem being you seem incapable of actually understanding what she said.

But once again...here is what she actually said.............and I quote............."After the event, I told a few of my staff what happened. We all talked about the inexplicable weirdness
of what he did, but I didn’t plan on telling anyone else. I didn’t have the language or the outlet to talk about what happened. Who do you tell? What do you say? Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent, but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault? did what most women do, and moved on with my life and my work."

Thus we see in plain English.....she says it did not rise (what biden did) ---'doesn't rise to the level of what MOST PEOPLE consider sexual assault.'...not that it was not sexual assault.....but she does not think it rose to the level of what most people would consider sexual assault.

Can you not see the big difference between what you claim she said and what she actually said...as in "Most People" are not all people....whether or not she personally considered it sexual assault she does not say...she simply says...'most people would not consider it sexual assault'...which in no way shape or form declares it not to actually be sexual assault but only that most people would not consider it sexual assault......in her opinion....or is she just making up an excuse for not reporting what biden did?

How would she know what most people think about sexual assault? Obviously she cannot know what most people would think about it....at best it is just her perception of what people would think .....just a guess...and the glaring possibility is that she is just using that as an excuse not to have reported it....who can blame her...to come out and complain that the Vice-President of the USA just sexually assaulted you....can you imagine the uproar that would have occurred? the accusations and malignment of her character etc.etc.

No one should not be able to understand her reluctance to make that claim.

Also....what you totally overlook.................'Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent' ......and evidence has been presented that some think so as in charges have been brought in another case that kissing someone without their approval is sexual assault. Ya know...the link you ignored or pretended to ignore.
"Obviously you cannot even remember what you said or more likely you do not want to admit it"

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, your desperation is growing by an order of magnitude. I even quoted what I said. Here, I'll do that again...
LOL

Imbecile, unlike trump, no one has actually complained that Biden had sexually assaulted them.
icon_rolleyes.gif
... and so far, the number of people you cited accusing Biden of sexual assault is: zero

People make all sorts of accusations....does not mean any of it is true....if any of those folks making accusations had actually filed charges then there would have been a trial and the jury would have been able to determine the facts i.e. were they credible? what evidence is there? were they influenced by someone or paid to make such a claim, etc.etc.

Thus all we have is what the media reports ....heresay, personal opinions and alleged statements which add up to nothing...without charges, without a trial ...just irrelevant conjecture but that does not stop the democrats from attempting to demonize President Trump based on accusations --only that and nothing more.

Unfortunately people lie and yes even women lie though the democrats have pushed with all their ability that any woman that makes a accusation should be believed as the the Judge Kavenaugh case demonstrated...a woman who had zero credibility and a proven liar still given credibility by the democrats and the media.

In a nutshell the media playing the politics of accusing republicans and Trump of any and everything under the Sun whilst ignoring for the most part similar types of behavior by the democrats and even much worse behavior aka....clinton actually going out and raping women, lying about Monica Lewinsky etc. and he was impeached...which means of course that what he did was determined by Congress to be much worse than anything President Trump has been accused of because Congress has not and will not impeach Trump because truth is not on their side.

What it comes down to as mentioned before is a legacy of hypocrisy by the democratic party who are willing to stoop to any level to attempt to discredit a legally elected President.

They are merely using these women to try and further their agenda of hatred and ripping this country apart believing in essence as Obama openly stated--- a belief that America must first be destroyed in order to rebuild it in their image.
"People make all sorts of accusations....does not mean any of it is true"

Meanwhile, no one has said Biden sexually assaulted them. Not one. Whereas trump bragged about grabbing women he meets by the pussy; and some 20 women came forward to corroborate they were groped by him.

Trump was merely using locker room talk to entertain a supposed friend....by talking about how 'stars' are allowed by women to be very aggressive because they are flattered to get such attention and and these women very likely signaled Trump they were open to such intimacy, put up no resistance and very likely enjoyed the whole thing. Boys will be boys...

Only much later to join in with the media frenzy and perhaps even being compensated in some manner to come out and make their accusations....credible? Highly doubtful.

Joe Biden, Groper-in-Chief, Accuses Trump of 'Sexual Assault'

Pics/Video PROVING Joe Biden is a Child Molestor + Molestor of Women + Serial Groper — Steemit

https://splinternews.com/joe-biden-decides-to-handle-the-allegations-against-him-1833840017

Joe Biden’s handling of Anita Hill’s harassment allegations clouds his presidential prospects
It matters not if he was using "locker room talk." He still admitted to groping women and women confirmed it.

Some 20 women came forward to say his groping wasn't consensual after his comment about them letting him grope them became public.

And you're foolish enough to compare that with Biden, who's never been accused of sexual assault.

getting intimate with hillary....hillary kept trying to pull away but he would not let her.....is this one photo shopped too....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Joe Biden Locks Hillary Clinton Awkwardly In His Arms For Weird Hug That Has Gone Viral (VIDEO)

160816202031-joe-biden-endless-hug-moos-pkg-erin-00003219-super-169.jpg

Your opinion of the photos is noted. Also noted is your inability to name a single person who claimed Biden sexually assaulted them.

Thanks again for proving me right. :113:

getting intimate with hillary....hillary kept trying to pull away but he would not let her.....is this one photo shopped too....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Joe Biden Locks Hillary Clinton Awkwardly In His Arms For Weird Hug That Has Gone Viral (VIDEO)

Your opinion of the photos is noted. Also noted is your inability to name a single person who claimed Biden sexually assaulted them.

Who said anyone ever accused Biden of sexually assaulting them? Certainly not me... you remain coinfused as ever.

You have shifted from falsely claiming that Lucy Flories said Biden did not sexually assault her to now requesting me to name someone who has accused Biden of sexually assaulting them when I never claimed anyone did in the first place.

Who said anyone ever accused Biden of sexually assaulting them? Certainly not me... you remain coinfused as ever.

You have shifted from falsely claiming that Lucy Flories said Biden did not sexually assault her to now requesting me to name someone who has accused Biden of sexually assaulting them when I never claimed anyone did in the first place.

LOLOL

Dayum, your desperation grows even more...

"Who said anyone ever accused Biden of sexually assaulting them? Certainly not me... you remain coinfused as ever. "
LOL

Imbecile, unlike trump, no one has actually complained that Biden had sexually assaulted them.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Woe to you hypocrites and liars.

Matthew 7:5
You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
So how could I be a liar if I said Biden was never accused of sexual assault if you weren't contesting that? :badgrin:

"You have shifted from falsely claiming that Lucy Flories said Biden did not sexually assault her..."

WTF??

You're claiming Lucy Flores didn't deny Biden sexually assaulted her?? You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

"For the record, I don’t believe that it was a bad intention. I’m not in any way suggesting that I felt sexually assaulted or sexually harassed. I felt invaded. I felt there was a violation of my personal space.” ~ Lucy Flores

Now let's see if you're man enough to apologize for calling me a liar over that.

"...to now requesting me to name someone who has accused Biden of sexually assaulting them when I never claimed anyone did in the first place."

You called me a liar for saying Biden was never accused of sexual assault. The only way I'm a liar is if you believe he was accused of sexual assault.

And now we see you can't actually name a single soul on the planet who's accused him of sexual assault.

LOLOL

"Who said anyone ever accused Biden of sexually assaulting them? Certainly not me... you remain coinfused as ever. "
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
So how could I be a liar if I said Biden was never accused of sexual assault if you weren't contesting that? :badgrin:

"You have shifted from falsely claiming that Lucy Flories said Biden did not sexually assault her..."

WTF??

You're claiming Lucy Flores didn't deny Biden sexually assaulted her?? You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

"For the record, I don’t believe that it was a bad intention. I’m not in any way suggesting that I felt sexually assaulted or sexually harassed. I felt invaded. I felt there was a violation of my personal space.” ~ Lucy Flores

Now let's see if you're man enough to apologize for calling me a liar over that.

"...to now requesting me to name someone who has accused Biden of sexually assaulting them when I never claimed anyone did in the first place."

You called me a liar for saying Biden was never accused of sexual assault. The only way I'm a liar is if you believe he was accused of sexual assault.

And now we see you can't actually name a single soul on the planet who's accused him of sexual assault.

I do not recall calling you a liar personally....I do remember citing a Biblical Passage regarding liars and hypocrites.

If I called you a liar it must have been because you kept claiming Lucy Flores said Biden did not sexually assault her....which of course we all know she never said.

But I do see you have come up with a new quote from Lucy...where did you get that?

I guess you finally realized her quote....the original one we were arguing about...in which she sai

Yet you keep saying that...you are not white are you?

I have seen a white person that could not understand the written word.

Who said no one ever accused Biden of sexually assaulting them? Certainly not me... you remain coinfused as ever.

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

WTF??

LIke I said you are very coinfused. You are not white are you? I have never seen a white person that could not understand written English.

Let me try and break down the following sentence for you.

You said Lucy Flores said that Biden did not sexually assault her.

Do you get it?

I claim she never said Biden did not assault her.

Now, however I notice you have come up with a new quote from Lucy....so where did you get that?

Wjat I want to know is who is on first.

We were arguing about a particular text....now you bring in new material.

So if you want to get rid of your coinfusion....go back to the original text and post that and then following that then post this new quote you have come up with and I will comment on that.

You must keep it all in sequential order or you will remain coinfused...of course there is the possibility you are not coinfused....but trying to be deceptive.

Last edited:

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

WTF??

I do not recall calling you a liar personally....I do remember citing a Biblical Passage regarding liars and hypocrites.

If I called you a liar it must have been because you kept claiming Lucy Flores said Biden did not sexually assault her....which of course we all know she never said.

But I do see you have come up with a new quote from Lucy...where did you get that?

I guess you finally realized her quote....the original one we were arguing about...in which she sai

Who said no one ever accused Biden of sexually assaulting them? Certainly not me... you remain coinfused as ever.

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

WTF??

LIke I said you are very coinfused. You are not white are you? I have never seen a white person that could not understand written English.

Do you get it?

Now, however I notice you have come up with a new quote from Lucy....so where did you get that?

So if you want to get rid of your coinfusion....go back to the original text and post that and then following that then post this new quote you have come up with and I will comment on that.

You must keep it all in sequential order or you will remain coinfused...of course there is the possibility you are not coinfused....but trying to be deceptive.

"I claim she never said Biden did not assault her."

And I quoted her saying Biden didn't sexually assault her. So you're wrong again.

And again, unlike trump, no one has accused Biden of sexual assault.

"Now, however I notice you have come up with a new quote from Lucy....so where did you get that?"

LOLOL

It's not a new quote, ya dumbass. I got it from a link YOU posted. :lmao:

Now everyone sees you don't even know what you post.

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

WTF??

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

WTF??

Do you get it?

And I quoted her saying Biden didn't sexually assault her. So you're wrong again.

"Now, however I notice you have come up with a new quote from Lucy....so where did you get that?"

LOLOL

O.K. I found the source for the new quote and she does say that she did not think it was sexual assault. If I actually posted that sometime I do not remember it and if it was recently I must not have read that part.

I based all my objections to her saying that she had not been sexually assaulted on her statement that was first posted.

Irregardless, a lot of women have complained about the creepy inappropriate behavior of biden...so I will let it go at that.

But again all these allegations, statements, opinions etc. amount to nothing unless someone actually files charges and goes to trial.

Then they would be cross-examined and the truth and veracity of their allegations would be weighed by a jury that carefully considers all the evidence and would not base their decision on politics...... and a verdict reached regarding whether sexual assault actually occurred or not.

Since none of those who alleged that Trump grabbed their pussy filed charges....it remains heresay...as in they present their side of the story without being cross-examined.... as we all know there is always two sides to a story....did they resist, did they say no or did they signal Trump by body language that it was o.k. etc.etc.

Most men have grabbed some pussy at some time in their lives...so a lot of hypocrisy out there. Not even to mention what is not acceptable now...was acceptable not that long ago...but to the average guy all this matters little....unless you are rich or famous no one is likely to make a big deal of it unless it is done in a very extreme manner...aka the girl resisting but the guy forcing her to submit.

But if one is rich or famous you are a target for women who want to capitalize financially on their sexuality....and you must be extremely careful to the point of even getting a written statement of compliance...that is how crazy it has gotten.

Also the hypocrisy of the democrats cannot be denied....they want to apply standards to this Republican President that they never and still do not apply to previous democratic Presidents and we all know who they are.

Last edited:

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

WTF??

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

WTF??

Do you get it?

LOLOL

O.K. I found the source for the new quote and she does say that she did not think it was sexual assault. If I actually posted that sometime I do not remember it and if it was recently I must not have read that part.

I based all my objections to her saying that she had not been sexually assaulted on her statement that was first posted.

Irregardless, a lot of women have complained about the creepy inappropriate behavior of biden...so I will let it go at that.

But again all these allegations, statements, opinions etc. amount to nothing unless someone actually files charges and goes to trial.

Then they would be cross-examined and the truth and veracity of their allegations would be weighed by a jury that carefully considers all the evidence and would not base their decision on politics...... and a verdict reached regarding whether sexual assault actually occurred or not.

Since none of those who alleged that Trump grabbed their pussy filed charges....it remains heresay...as in they present their side of the story without being cross-examined.... as we all know there is always two sides to a story....did they resist, did they say no or did they signal Trump by body language that it was o.k. etc.etc.

Most men have grabbed some pussy at some time in their lives...so a lot of hypocrisy out there. Not even to mention what is not acceptable now...was acceptable not that long ago...but to the average guy all this matters little....unless you are rich or famous no one is likely to make a big deal of it unless it is done in a very extreme manner...aka the girl resisting but the guy forcing her to submit.

But if one is rich or famous you are a target for women who want to capitalize financially on their sexuality....and you must be extremely careful to the point of even getting a written statement of compliance...that is how crazy it has gotten.

Also the hypocrisy of the democrats cannot be denied....they want to apply standards to this Republican President that they never and still do not apply to previous democratic Presidents and we all know who they are.
LOL

This all started when you complained about...
icon_rolleyes.gif
... you've since written a novel in response, falsely called me a liar (for which you proved you lack the character to apologize), posted photoshopped images of Biden, accused me of being "coinfused" (your spelling, not mine), and claimed I lost this argument....

... before finally admitting I was right all along.

LOLOL

WTF??

LOLOL

WTF??

Do you get it?

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
... you've since written a novel in response, falsely called me a liar (for which you proved you lack the character to apologize), posted photoshopped images of Biden, accused me of being "coinfused" (your spelling, not mine), and claimed I lost this argument....

I do not think I called you a liar....I have no recollection of that. I do remember calling you a hypocrite like all jackasses are--- 'democrats' ---and I do not admit you were right nor that I was wrong.

I was pursuing the truth as I always do and you were so intent on proving me wrong to the point where you could not even grasp the meaning of the original text we were arguing about.

We were arguing about a particular text of which I was correct and you were wrong...and then you post a new quote from Lucy...of which she says she does not think she was sexually molested...since we never argued about that quote...neither of us is right or wrong in regard to that quote since we never discussed that particular quote before.

However, I do not blame you altogether for the coinfusion on this thread....I have noticed a lot of glitches on this forum and on this thread in particular...words left out, stuff disappearing....this forum's format sucks and I have pointed that out many times...all the little arrow thingies cause a lot of coinfusion

In a nutshell....I think I have demonstrated that democrats are hypocrtical and consumed with a frenzied hatred of constantly trying to demonize a legally elected President....they are so consumed with hatred of white folks and this white President-- and you are a good example of it....being willing to rip the nation apart in a fallacious effort to destroy his Presidency.....as the recent failed coup d etat illustrates very well.

Last edited:
LOLOL

WTF??

LOLOL

WTF??

Do you get it?

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I do not think I called you a liar....I have no recollection of that. I do remember calling you a hypocrite like all jackasses are--- 'democrats' ---and I do not admit you were right nor that I was wrong.

I was pursuing the truth as I always do and you were so intent on proving me wrong to the point where you could not even grasp the meaning of the original text we were arguing about.

We were arguing about a particular text of which I was correct and you were wrong...and then you post a new quote from Lucy...of which she says she does not think she was sexually molested...since we never argued about that quote...neither of us is right or wrong in regard to that quote since we never discussed that particular quote before.

However, I do not blame you altogether for the coinfusion on this thread....I have noticed a lot of glitches on this forum and on this thread in particular...words left out, stuff disappearing....this forum's format sucks and I have pointed that out many times...all the little arrow thingies cause a lot of coinfusion

In a nutshell....I think I have demonstrated that democrats are hypocrtical and consumed with a frenzied hatred of constantly trying to demonize a legally elected President....they are so consumed with hatred of white folks and this white President-- and you are a good example of it....being willing to rip the nation apart in a fallacious effort to destroy his Presidency.....as the recent failed coup d etat illustrates very well.
Actually, you said hypocrite and liar. Nut more to the point, you said...

"You have shifted from falsely claiming that Lucy Flories said Biden did not sexually assault her to now requesting me to name someone who has accused Biden of sexually assaulting them when I never claimed anyone did in the first place."

... I made no such false claim. In fact, she did deny Biden sexually assaulted her.

Do you get it?

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

"You have shifted from falsely claiming that Lucy Flories said Biden did not sexually assault her to now requesting me to name someone who has accused Biden of sexually assaulting them when I never claimed anyone did in the first place."

... I made no such false claim. In fact, she did deny Biden sexually assaulted her.

Lookie here boyo---saying you made a false claim does not nessacarily mean you are lying...it just means you are wrong...as in you are coinfused or cannot properly interpet her statement. (talking about the original statement which sparked our argument) not her latest statement which you have just recently brought up.

I do maintain you and all other democrats aka jackasses are hypocrites.

We have gone over and over this first statement and to anyone capable of properly reading the english language it should be obvious she did not say that...you might 'infer' that if you want aka claim she is inferring that....but she does not come right out and say biden did not sexually assault me...she talks about what most people think as in what biden did would not rise to the level of what most people would call sexual assault. But again....that is just a guess or a perception on her part and I also posted a case wherein a young guy was taken to trial for sexual assault for nothing more than kissing a girl on a dare.

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Lookie here boyo---saying you made a false claim does not nessacarily mean you are lying...it just means you are wrong...as in you are coinfused or cannot properly interpet her statement. (talking about the original statement which sparked our argument) not her latest statement which you have just recently brought up.

We have gone over and over this first statement and to anyone capable of properly reading the english language it should be obvious she did not say that...you might 'infer' that if you want aka claim she is inferring that....but she does not come right out and say biden did not sexually assault me...she talks about what most people think as in what biden did would not rise to the level of what most people would call sexual assault. But again....that is just a guess or a perception on her part and I also posted a case wherein a young guy was taken to trial for sexual assault for nothing more than kissing a girl on a dare.
"Wrong" means incorrect, "false" means not true. If you thought I was wrong, you would have said I wrongly claimed that. You didn't, you said I "falsely" claimed that. i.e., lied.

And keep ignoring you said this too...
... and WTF is "coinfused?" Is English your second language?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

"Wrong" means incorrect, "false" means not true. If you thought I was wrong, you would have said I wrongly claimed that. You didn't, you said I "falsely" claimed that. i.e., lied.

Now you are once again demonstrating that you lack a proper understanding of the English language...by insisting I called you a liar....yes false does mean 'not true' but it does not mean you are lying...lying is an intentional effort to promote something that is false...I do not think you were intentionally making a false statement...there can be several reasons for citing or posting a false statement...such as not really understanding what was being said by Lucy....that is why i said you were coinfused...you lack the ability to properly read and understand what was said by Lucy in the original statement.

I intentionally spell some words my own way because I like the comic effect, the way it sounds or looks plus it triggers some...usually liberals...into going into a grammatical episode...irregardless being another woid i like as well as woid itself.

Not even to mention typoes and glitches made by this format. aka words left out, letters left out etc. Which seems to happen mainly when I am in the edit mode...which I use to correct spelling mistakes. hehheh get over it.

It has been shown many times that when someone stoops to commenting on grammatical stuff they are desperate.

P.S. I forgot to mention the Biblical quote about liars and hypocrites.

Read it again and you will note it is referring to LIARS and HYPOCRITES...as in the plural form...aka more than one. Since you are only one...it should be obvious it is not referring to you in particular but to a group that engages in stuff like that in general...aka democrats aka jackasses.

But the way you present your objection to it you seem to think I said that... no....I will not take credit for the Holy Scriptures. hehheh

Last edited:
LOL

Now you are once again demonstrating that you lack a proper understanding of the English language...by insisting I called you a liar....yes false does mean 'not true' but it does not mean you are lying...lying is an intentional effort to promote something that is false...I do not think you were intentionally making a false statement...there can be several reasons for citing or posting a false statement...such as not really understanding what was being said by Lucy....that is why i said you were coinfused...you lack the ability to properly read and understand what was said by Lucy in the original statement.

I intentionally spell some words my own way because I like the comic effect, the way it sounds or looks plus it triggers some...usually liberals...into going into a grammatical episode...irregardless being another woid i like as well as woid itself.

Not even to mention typoes and glitches made by this format. aka words left out, letters left out etc. Which seems to happen mainly when I am in the edit mode...which I use to correct spelling mistakes. hehheh get over it.

It has been shown many times that when someone stoops to commenting on grammatical stuff they are desperate.
No worries, keep ignoring...

Forum List

Back