Missouri GOP Votes To Make Rape Victims Carry Pregancies To Term: "Bad Things Happen"

So IF somehow we make rape victims carry the kid to birth THEN the raising of the kid is ALL on the taxpayers until age 21. About 20 grand per year should do the job. The mother should be in no way involved in the monetary upbringing.
ChristoMAGA don't care about the mother or child. They don't want to pay before or after.

What do you Lefties not understand about homicide?

If the representatives of the People (in the legislature) decide that a child-in-utero is a PERSON, entitled to that most basic of CIVIL RIGHTS - the right to LIFE - then taking that life is HOMICIDE, right? Is that too complicated for ya?

And the right to LIFE is not mitigated by the origin of that life. Would you execute bastards? If a life originates in a rape, should it be extinguished? If s/he originates with incest, what difference does that make? Is s/he less entitled to LIVE than any other child?

Probably not worth mentioning, but making an exception for rape is extremely problematic. What is to prevent any woman from saying, "I was raped"? Nothing. "It was a stranger, and I have never seen him before or since." Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

You're sadly confused about who is the biggest contributer group to the poor.... besides the government.

Educate yourself... really
You are now for government supporting the child and mother until maturity? How about the mother's bills pre birth?

Last edited:
You ard for government supporting the child and mother until maturity?

I asked you what organizations contribute more than anyone besides the government to the needy. I know the answer and so do you. It's why you're flapping your little arms and trying to deflect

Stop already.

I asked you what organizations contribute more than anyone besides the government to the needy. I know the answer and so do you. It's why you're flapping your little arms and trying to deflect

Stop already.
So you are a liar and don't care. Got it.

So IF somehow we make rape victims carry the kid to birth THEN the raising of the kid is ALL on the taxpayers until age 21. About 20 grand per year should do the job. The mother should be in no way involved in the monetary upbringing.
Are you assuming there's no known father to foot the bill?

Lina Marcela Medina de Jurado became pregnant at age 4 then a mother when she gave birth at aged five years, seven months, and 21 days.
It's biologically impossible for a human to become pregnant at age 4.

Forum List

Back