Missouri Department of Transportation 'Busted' for being stupid...

and photo-shopping an official MoDOT photograph of contest winner... State Employees putting out political propaganda... How low will they go? This type of "Fake News" only substantiates the complaints of POTUS... When and where will it stop?

Missouri Department of Transportation apologizes for editing photo of boy wearing 'Trump 2020' shirt, hat

That isn't an "edit". That is a "crop".

An "edit" changes what's in the photo to something that is not. And there's NO WAY this is "photoshopping", NOR is it the state "putting out political propaganda". The crop was doing the opposite of that, preventing political propaganda from having the state's name on it, which is entirely reasonable. They SHOULD crop it.

They have no reason to apologize. I crop every one of my photos to cut out extraneous info, and I apologize to no one.

Sorry POGO, your narrative doesn’t hold. First, they have admitted that it was an edit. Secondly, if they cropped because of space, then they should have cropped from the bottom to get more of the bridge which is part of the subject matter. They clearly didn’t want the hat, and were willing to sacrifice the bridge in the picture to keep the hat out.

The Definitive Guide To Cropping And Resizing Images
Cropping is cutting off a portion of your image to improve framing, put emphasis on your subject, or change the aspect ratio. This kind of photo manipulation allows you to keep all the elements you want and eliminate the ones you don't.

I don't give a flying fuck what term they used erroneously while being led around by the nose by fascistic PC crossing guards, a crop is a crop and an edit is an edit.

Don't sit here and lecture me on what a crop is. I've been doing it since probably before you learned to speak. This is a crop, and it's clearly done to **REMOVE** the political bullshit from the original photo. They could have airbrushed it out but that would be an EDIT. Not what they did.

The Commonwealth of Missouri, or any other of the 57 states, DOES NOT TAKE political positions. That's why the crop was made, and it should have stayed that way.

PERIOD.

Just admit you were wrong and slither away.

That isn't an "edit". That is a "crop".

An "edit" changes what's in the photo to something that is not. And there's NO WAY this is "photoshopping", NOR is it the state "putting out political propaganda". The crop was doing the opposite of that, preventing political propaganda from having the state's name on it, which is entirely reasonable. They SHOULD crop it.

They have no reason to apologize. I crop every one of my photos to cut out extraneous info, and I apologize to no one.

The original photo, a boy wearing a ‘Trump 2020’ shirt and a ‘Trump 2020’ hat was cropped and there was a slight edit on the hat, so you could only see the ‘2020’ part.

Shortly after, MoDOT Northeast District issued an apology with the original photo. ‘We apologize for the error in judgment in editing this photo.

Apparently their standards were a little higher and they apologized for "editing"... I can't imagine you apologizing for much anyway...

I'm genuinely sorry that you can't recognize a bullshit story when you see one, and I apologize on your behalf to the board for your posting said bullshit.

and photo-shopping an official MoDOT photograph of contest winner... State Employees putting out political propaganda... How low will they go? This type of "Fake News" only substantiates the complaints of POTUS... When and where will it stop?

Missouri Department of Transportation apologizes for editing photo of boy wearing 'Trump 2020' shirt, hat
Shoulda edited the poor kids face. I can see the inbreeding from here.

Typical progressive, always attacking children
Not so much the kid, its not his fault.

Parents need a serious look though.

Like I said, you progressives are all the same. Bigots through and through and just love attacking children because you are such useless cowards

I'm genuinely sorry that you can't recognize a bullshit story when you see one, and I apologize on your behalf to the board for your posting said bullshit.

Listen Pogo I didn't piss in your cheerios this morning and you owe me nothing... What we have here is a strong disagreement re: our ability to interpret a newspaper story... The language is pretty self explanatory in the article and has been presented to you every which way but lose... Now you can try to spin it all you want to fit your agenda but my cyber phriend, you are pissing into the wind...
Aloha

Like I said, you progressives are all the same. Bigots through and through and just love attacking children because you are such useless cowards
Whatever dude.

Whatever dude.

20090331031944.jpg

Listen Pogo I didn't piss in your cheerios this morning and you owe me nothing... What we have here is a strong disagreement re: our ability to interpret a newspaper story... The language is pretty self explanatory in the article and has been presented to you every which way but lose... Now you can try to spin it all you want to fit your agenda but my cyber phriend, you are pissing into the wind...
Aloha

Mahalo. The fact remains, neither Missouri nor any other state is ever inclined to permit political pandering on its proverbial stationery. That's just a FACT. Can't be any simpler. Namaste.

Forum List

Back