Beto Admits Non-Compliant AR-15 Owners Would Receive a ‘Visit from a Law-Enforcement Officer’

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
“What’s the next step for the federal government there?” Joe Scarborough asked O’Rourke on MSNBC, giving the example of a “rancher in Texas” who refuses to give up his AR-15.

“I think just as in any law that is not followed or flagrantly abused there have to be consequences or else there is no respect for the law,” O’Rourke responded. “So in that case I think there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm and make sure that it is purchased, bought back, so that it cannot be potentially used against somebody else.”
Beto Admits Non-Compliant AR-15 Owners Would Receive a 'Visit From a Law enforcement Officer' Under His Plan | National Review

First, let's dismiss the idea that anti-gun loons in general disagree with Beto about banning and confiscating 'assault weapons' - if you support banning 'assault weapons' but not confiscating them you support a restriction on the rights of the law abiding for no purpose whatsoever, as criminals and mass shooter will still have access to 'assault weapons' currently in private hahands.

So, obvious questions to the 'ban assault weapons' crowd:
- How do you know who has an 'assault weapon'?
- How do you know someone did not sell back their 'assault weapon'
- How do you know which houses to send law enforcement?
- How many FBI / ATF agents do you think will be necessary to force compliance with the ban?
- How many FBI / ATF agents are you willing to sacrifice to force compliance with the ban?

Last edited:
“What’s the next step for the federal government there?” Joe Scarborough asked O’Rourke on MSNBC, giving the example of a “rancher in Texas” who refuses to give up his AR-15.

“I think just as in any law that is not followed or flagrantly abused there have to be consequences or else there is no respect for the law,” O’Rourke responded. “So in that case I think there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm and make sure that it is purchased, bought back, so that it cannot be potentially used against somebody else.”
Beto Admits Non-Compliant AR-15 Owners Would Receive a 'Visit From a Law enforcement Officer' Under His Plan | National Review

First, let's dismiss the idea that anti-gun loons in general disagree with Beto about banning and confiscating 'assault weapons' - if you support banning 'assault weapons' but not confiscating them you support a restriction on the rights of the law abiding for no purpose whatever, as criminals and mass shooter will still have access to 'assault weapons' currently in private hahands.

- How many FBI / ATF agents do you think will be necessary to force compliance with the ban?
- How many FBI / ATF agents are you willing to sacrifice t force compliance with the ban?

National Registry/mandatory insurance with heavy fines/prison time for those caught out of compliance. Not an overnight fix but will certainly weed out most in the years to come.

First, let's dismiss the idea that anti-gun loons in general disagree with Beto about banning and confiscating 'assault weapons' - if you support banning 'assault weapons' but not confiscating them you support a restriction on the rights of the law abiding for no purpose whatever, as criminals and mass shooter will still have access to 'assault weapons' currently in private hahands.

- How many FBI / ATF agents are you willing to sacrifice t force compliance with the ban?

National Registry/mandatory insurance with heavy fines/prison time for those caught out of compliance. Not an overnight fix but will certainly weed out most in the years to come.
Progressive filth always seek a way to make the government bigger don't they? Just come get them.

Progressive filth always seek a way to make the government bigger don't they? Just come get them.

Ask me how I know you're not responsible enough to own a gun.

They should come take yours first.

increase budgets, increase deficits , grow the government -

filthy prog sob's

oh wait, that's Trump -

Ask me how I know you're not responsible enough to own a gun.

They should come take yours first.
Come get them liar.

Unconstitutional

increase budgets, increase deficits , grow the government -

filthy prog sob's

oh wait, that's Trump -
You filth are the ones talking about registering a civil right, that's growing the government, liar.

Unconstitutional

Well-regulated.

Unconstitutional

Well-regulated.
Read it in the context of the era… LOL

Unconstitutional

Well-regulated.
Which means good working order, lair.

Unconstitutional

Well-regulated.

I am. It's 2019 and guns should be well-regulated. Just like our founding fathers said.

National Registry/mandatory insurance with heavy fines/prison time for those caught out of compliance.

Didn't work for booze

Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Won't work for firearms

Unconstitutional

Well-regulated.
Which means good working order, lair.

FAKE NEWS

Unconstitutional

Well-regulated.

I am. It's 2019 and guns should be well-regulated. Just like our founding fathers said.
Na, not really
Registration is unconstitutional

National Registry/mandatory insurance with heavy fines/prison time for those caught out of compliance.

Didn't work for booze

Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Won't work for firearms

Two very different things but cute story.

Unconstitutional

Well-regulated.

Na, not really
Registration is unconstitutional

Let me check.....Nope it's not.

Forum List

Back