Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source(Fox news!)

An alternate definition;

racism (noun)
An undetectable and unmeasurable “systemic, societal, institutional, omnipresent, and epistemologically embedded phenomenon that pervades every vestige of our reality” (in the words of Negro scholar Omowale Akintunde), forcing brown-skinned people to fail out of school, smoke crack, not get a job, abandon their kids, contract AIDS, commit every crime at a staggering rate, underperform on culturally unbiased tests of highly heritable cognitive abilities, and generally act like a bunch of goddamn jungle savages, thus making them seem inferior to whites in every way outside of certain sports, or at least certain positions in certain sports (and to which Asians are somehow, mysteriously immune).
Usually rendered blatant racism.

In minorities, the leading cause of depression, death, animal and child abuse, tears, impotence, low self-esteem, persistent whining, and congestive heart failure. Literally the worst thing in the entire world.

racist
(adjective)
  1. Expressing, suggesting, or hinting at discomforting truths about race.
  2. Failing to sufficiently denigrate and discriminate against whites.
  3. Directed at a white person by a non-white person: causing the speaker, or some (actual or hypothetical) like-race individual, to feel (or suspect that he may feel) unwanted, uncared for, unlikeable, uneasy, uncomfortable, upset, angry, guilty, hurt, cross, inferior, or stupid in some way.
but seriously...

This condition you call "racism" has always existed and it always will.

Here's how the real world works; Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race.
Humans like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs and tend to reject outsiders who aren't like them.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

I'm going to disagree with this bit: "Here's how the real world works; Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race. Humans like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs and tend to reject outsiders who aren't like them."

We had a mix of 'ethnic' background friends of the family and it was never a big deal when I was growing up. I worked for a black (sorry if I'm behind in the correct PC term for that) couple who owned two local strip clubs, they were up n up good people; ex-wife was a bit of a bitch, but hell there's a lot of white bitches too. My boss, however, was a far too nice guy; he was always giving extra money to the drug addict dancers (we had 2 in particular) and trying to get them out of dugs and stuff. He even took one of them shopping every year to get school clothes and supplies for her kids every year. Anyway, I didn't want to drive with the drunks after bar close so we'd sit around chatting about everything under the sun while we did all the day end stuff (cleaning, stocking, bookkeeping, ordering, etc.) I think the only thing we ever even disagreed about was me cutting off dancers who got drunk (law) and him thinking that was intrusive (shouldn't be a law) we had some good debates about it heh

I digress, my point is I don't think there is an innate desire to self-segregate, I think it's a taught behavior.

I disagree. It isn't "taught", it's normal human behavior.
Your empirical observation of a limited group in controlled conditions for a limited time, doesn't overrule thousands of years of history.

Humans are tribal and ethnocentric and when left alone they self segregate because people like to be around people who share their customs, culture, language.

Utter nonsense! If that was true this nation would never have been founded in the first place. America is a mix of customs, culture and yes, languages too.

Yeah, a mix like a salad bowl, not a stew. These communities assimilate to a degree, learning the language mostly, but the main thing that united ethnics in this country is being bleached out of its culture; the right to be free, to speak freely, to live where you want and make as much money as you want.

You neoMarxist shits want to change that to a nation of serfs working for the government all year round.

Since you cannot refute the truth about this nation you resort to the mindless pablum of the extreme right that has no basis in reality.

Yeah, blah, blah, blah, you are a bunch of lying ass losers.

God fuck yourself liar.

No, it was another Magic Bullet, you know like the one they found on the stretcher at the Ft Worth hospital in 1963. The SAME bullet went through Browns arm twice, then somehow altered its trajectory went UP through the eye socket, flipped over then came back down into the head.

Just as good a theory, apparently, as anything else told so far.

idk the autopsy report they were saying one bullet entered, exited, and reentered some five times - that's kind of astounding if you step back and think about it... Is it the cheek one, like it bounced of his cheek bone but the downward motion of his body caused it to go in again?

More time goes on, the less reliable new witnesses are since their account has been polluted by all the press coverage.

Ultimately, none of the eye-witness accounts for or against will matter though. It was a justified shoot since the original stop for j-walking established legitimacy for everythign that followed. Only thing that needs to be proven at a trial will be did Mr. Brown touch the officer in a hostile manner? If so, officer's vindicated. That's Assault on a Police Officer in the 2nd degree since being a big football player sorta guy that easily constitutes 'fear of serious injury.'

One could argue the witness accounts were polluted almost immediately though because at the scene they were already starting to pass around the story he had his hands up in surrender.

The shot to the eye entered from the top of the head exited out of the jaw and hit the shoulder. Therefore it was fired when the top of Brown's head was facing Wilson.

The shots to the right arm might have occurred as Brown was turning around and raising his hands in surrender.

If the officer was rapid firing he might not have realized that Brown was attempting to surrender as he was turning around. So he didn't stop pulling the trigger until it was too late.

That doesn't exonerate the officer. When you pull the trigger you are responsible for that round. If it hits an innocent passerby that is your responsibility. Wilson was firing at someone who wasn't shooting back. He has to take some responsibility here.

However this all went down in the time it took to rapid fire a couple of shots. By the time Wilson realized that Brown was surrendering the fatal shots had already been fired in my opinion.

I'm not seeing this plausible... If Brown is turning and raising his hands, why would Wilson be recklessly shooting to the left of Browns body/head? Plus that doesn't fit the witness statement nor body position which puts Brown's arms over his stomach.

From Wilson's perspective Brown is a moving target. If Brown turns to his right and his body pivots on his right leg Wilson has to adjust his aim accordingly and that would account for the shots in the right arm.

This is from the 2nd autopsy;

Baden had other details: Brown was shot four times in the right arm and twice in the head. The shots seemed to have come from the front, except for one that had entered his body through the top of his head, as if he had been leaning forward. There were also reëntry wounds. The other bullet to his head hit him in the right eye and, according to the Times, “traveled through his face, exited his jaw and re-entered his collarbone.”

What does it mean to be shot leaning forward? “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer,” Baden told theTimes. That is as succinct a summary of the divided views as one might get. The police and some witnesses have said that the first shot was at or in Wilson’s patrol car, where the two men struggled before Brown broke away. One witness, Tiffany Mitchell, has said that Wilson then fired his gun as Brown ran, and may have hit him. (“The kid’s body jerked as if he was hit from behind.”) She said that Brown then turned and tried to submit, but that Wilson kept firing. There is, however, no evidence of a shot in the back in the autopsy. (Nor is there word yet on whether six is the number of times Wilson fired his gun, or just the number of times he hit Brown. He might also have fired and missed.) At a press conferenceon Monday, Shawn Parcells, who assisted Baden in the autopsy, lifted his own arms to illustrate how, if Brown had his hands up and was surrendering, the bullet wounds would have ended up where they did.

Think a site script error is responsible for the infinite replies thing. Have all scripts disabled here so when I hit reply only the last one shows up. ..Just confirmed it.

An alternate definition;

racism (noun)
An undetectable and unmeasurable “systemic, societal, institutional, omnipresent, and epistemologically embedded phenomenon that pervades every vestige of our reality” (in the words of Negro scholar Omowale Akintunde), forcing brown-skinned people to fail out of school, smoke crack, not get a job, abandon their kids, contract AIDS, commit every crime at a staggering rate, underperform on culturally unbiased tests of highly heritable cognitive abilities, and generally act like a bunch of goddamn jungle savages, thus making them seem inferior to whites in every way outside of certain sports, or at least certain positions in certain sports (and to which Asians are somehow, mysteriously immune).

In minorities, the leading cause of depression, death, animal and child abuse, tears, impotence, low self-esteem, persistent whining, and congestive heart failure. Literally the worst thing in the entire world.

racist
(adjective)
  3. Directed at a white person by a non-white person: causing the speaker, or some (actual or hypothetical) like-race individual, to feel (or suspect that he may feel) unwanted, uncared for, unlikeable, uneasy, uncomfortable, upset, angry, guilty, hurt, cross, inferior, or stupid in some way.
but seriously...

Here's how the real world works; Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race.
Humans like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs and tend to reject outsiders who aren't like them.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

I'm going to disagree with this bit: "Here's how the real world works; Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race. Humans like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs and tend to reject outsiders who aren't like them."

We had a mix of 'ethnic' background friends of the family and it was never a big deal when I was growing up. I worked for a black (sorry if I'm behind in the correct PC term for that) couple who owned two local strip clubs, they were up n up good people; ex-wife was a bit of a bitch, but hell there's a lot of white bitches too. My boss, however, was a far too nice guy; he was always giving extra money to the drug addict dancers (we had 2 in particular) and trying to get them out of dugs and stuff. He even took one of them shopping every year to get school clothes and supplies for her kids every year. Anyway, I didn't want to drive with the drunks after bar close so we'd sit around chatting about everything under the sun while we did all the day end stuff (cleaning, stocking, bookkeeping, ordering, etc.) I think the only thing we ever even disagreed about was me cutting off dancers who got drunk (law) and him thinking that was intrusive (shouldn't be a law) we had some good debates about it heh

I digress, my point is I don't think there is an innate desire to self-segregate, I think it's a taught behavior.

Your empirical observation of a limited group in controlled conditions for a limited time, doesn't overrule thousands of years of history.

Humans are tribal and ethnocentric and when left alone they self segregate because people like to be around people who share their customs, culture, language.

Utter nonsense! If that was true this nation would never have been founded in the first place. America is a mix of customs, culture and yes, languages too.

Yeah, a mix like a salad bowl, not a stew. These communities assimilate to a degree, learning the language mostly, but the main thing that united ethnics in this country is being bleached out of its culture; the right to be free, to speak freely, to live where you want and make as much money as you want.

You neoMarxist shits want to change that to a nation of serfs working for the government all year round.

Since you cannot refute the truth about this nation you resort to the mindless pablum of the extreme right that has no basis in reality.

God fuck yourself liar.

What?
Are you talking to me?

God fuck yourself liar

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you have nothing of value to contribute. Have a nice day.

Actually, science has known for quite some time that people are drawn to people like themselves.

Do We Choose Our Friends Because They Share Our Genes? : Shots - Health News : NPR

Mark

An alternate definition;

racism (noun)

racist
(adjective)
but seriously...

God fuck yourself liar.

What?
Are you talking to me?

That isn't talking, it's whining!

God fuck yourself liar

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you have nothing of value to contribute. Have a nice day.

Actually, science has known for quite some time that people are drawn to people like themselves.

Do We Choose Our Friends Because They Share Our Genes? : Shots - Health News : NPR

Mark

We are drawn to others who share our interests. The genetics are more because of the community that people happen to live in. Take an immigrant who arrived here as a small child from China for example. The child develops an interest in math, chess and robotics. The subsequent friendships would be based upon those shared interests rather than any genetics from the other side of the Pacific. Same thing for an American whose parents were based overseas in Korea. If the child's interest are music, dance and art then the friendships formed would be in those areas and no genetics would be involved.

God fuck yourself liar

Mark
Well, of course they are. That's how human beings have operated for the last 20,000 years and how it would be if the world lasted another 20,000..
Only a very young, naive person would say otherwise.

An alternate definition;

racism (noun)

racist
(adjective)
but seriously...

God fuck yourself liar.

What?
Are you talking to me?

That isn't talking, it's whining!

You make unwarranted assertions one after the other, so I responded in kind with truthful observation; you are a fucking liar.

An alternate definition;

racism (noun)

racist
(adjective)
but seriously...

God fuck yourself liar.

What?
Are you talking to me?

lol, no I was talking about a different fucking liar this time.

Seriously, Derideo Te BS lies in almost every god damned post he makes. IT is predictable to the point of boredom.

And no, I am not going to point them out to anyone as that would be an exercise in futility if there ever was one. Anyone that cant spot his lies is beyond remedy.

God fuck yourself liar

Mark

We are drawn to others who share our interests. The genetics are more because of the community that people happen to live in. Take an immigrant who arrived here as a small child from China for example. The child develops an interest in math, chess and robotics. The subsequent friendships would be based upon those shared interests rather than any genetics from the other side of the Pacific. Same thing for an American whose parents were based overseas in Korea. If the child's interest are music, dance and art then the friendships formed would be in those areas and no genetics would be involved.

If you take one individual...maybe. World history has shown us that people always gravitate to people like themselves, and who can be more like you than your family or "tribe"?

Mark

An alternate definition;

racism (noun)

racist
(adjective)
but seriously...

You PC Nazis ending freedom of speech by other than legal means is a fact. Everyone in this country is afraid of saying what they think because someone might be recording it or will start targeting them to end their career or cause them to lose their job.

FUCK YOU, you FASCIST bastards.

God fuck yourself liar

Mark

If you take one individual...maybe. World history has shown us that people always gravitate to people like themselves, and who can be more like you than your family or "tribe"?

Mark

Yes, but simply because we live in tribes doesn't mean that there is a genetic reason for friendship. The examples demonstrate that friendship occurs irrespective of genetics when there are shared interests. That nullifies the claim that genetics are involved in friendship.

Let's just review what JimBowie has "contributed" to this thread;

Brown was a stupid, angry, foolish over-grown child. He attacked the cop is a fact, and why is a matter of speculation that only belly button gazing jackasses like you get worked up over.

FACT: Justified homicide by cop on thug. End of all the story that matters.

Lol, no, we do not need one more cook in the kitchen, but Holder will be trying to obfuscate as much of the facts as possible and pursue prosecution of Wilson no matter what.

Wilson is the new Zimmerman and this time they actually have an Anglo white man which no doubt please them to no end.

God fuck yourself liar.

You make unwarranted assertions one after the other, so I responded in kind with truthful observation; you are a fucking liar.

Seriously, Derideo Te BS lies in almost every god damned post he makes. IT is predictable to the point of boredom.

And no, I am not going to point them out to anyone as that would be an exercise in futility if there ever was one. Anyone that cant spot his lies is beyond remedy.

You lie so much, when you fart it is a fucking lie.

Btich

Absolutely nothing of any value in any of those mindless slurs and vulgarities.

Time to consign JimBowie to Cyberia given that he is nothing more than an utter waste of time and bandwidth.

/Ignore *click*

Let's just review what JimBowie has "contributed" to this thread;

Brown was a stupid, angry, foolish over-grown child. He attacked the cop is a fact, and why is a matter of speculation that only belly button gazing jackasses like you get worked up over.

FACT: Justified homicide by cop on thug. End of all the story that matters.

Lol, no, we do not need one more cook in the kitchen, but Holder will be trying to obfuscate as much of the facts as possible and pursue prosecution of Wilson no matter what.

Wilson is the new Zimmerman and this time they actually have an Anglo white man which no doubt please them to no end.

God fuck yourself liar.

You lie so much, when you fart it is a fucking lie.

Btich

Absolutely nothing of any value in any of those mindless slurs and vulgarities.

Time to consign JimBowie to Cyberia given that he is nothing more than an utter waste of time and bandwidth.

/Ignore *click*

lol, stack the deck with selective quotes then claim I contributed nothing.

Typical lying libtard bitch.

Apparently you don't know much about shock.

He's a professional police officer. He's been trained in dealing with combat stress and shooting. He's not a little girl who grabbed her daddy's gun and shot a home intruder.

As I thought--you don't know very much about shock. He's a professional police office who has never had to kill someone to defend himself before. It may be the very first person he has ever discharged a weapon at.

Forum List

Back