Mississippi Senate: Arrest In Cochran Wife's Photo Case

Gee.. coming from a supporter of a party who's elder statesman was a Klansman...

Whatthefuckever.

:lol:

Here's a thought... just name yourself "Scum".

Yeah, whatthefuckever. I'm not a Democrat. But thanks for jumping to conclusions based on your own prejudice.

Why is it there are so many of you who claim not to be Democrats and yet just repeat the Democrat talking points?

To smear the republican! To show his bedridden wife and say "See he doesn't care".

You cannot get much more scum than that.

That is pretty scummy. Maybe we should lynch him... wait, this isnt the mafia thread...

Chris McDaniels, the Tea Party candidate, is lying his ass off to try to cover for that the fact that he set this up.

Break-In Blogger's Wife: McDaniel Told Husband To Take Anti-Cochran Video Down

If he is lying and committing a crime, he will be brought to justice.

If you seem to think this guy being corrupt somehow means we shouldn't be fiscally responsible and follow the Constitution to limit government, I think you're alittle off base there.

Why would you want to sneak into a nursing home?

Guess you didn't bother to read the first or second paragraphs. Thanks for reading the headlines. It's what rightwingies do best. Skim the surface.

The gist of it is that a major Koch Bro-funded Tea Bagger who is taking on the GOP incumbent in MS has been caught indirectly sending a blogger into a nursing home to photograph the incumbent's wife, and then cast a storty that the incumbent, Cochran, ignores and abuses his family.

Dem Leaders: A Kenyan, a KKK Grand Kleagle, a guy who drowned his pregnant GF to death while he chatted up a strategy with the family lawyers

The Kenyan was calling Google to concoct a video lie while four brave Americans were dying.

I see trained seals when I read posts like this. Two guys clapping their flappers and just waiting for Fox to come back around with that bucket of chum.

If you want to fume over Benghazi, there's plenty of threads on here about it but I guess no one is reading them, so you blow your bullshit here.

The latest indicates McDaniel knew about the video being posted online and failed to report the crime.

Rhutt Rho Shaggy

Not looking good for McDaniel of the board member of the Central Mississippi Tea Party (who got arrested too).

Gee.. coming from a supporter of a party who's elder statesman was a Klansman...

Whatthefuckever.

:lol:

Here's a thought... just name yourself "Scum".

Yeah, whatthefuckever. I'm not a Democrat. But thanks for jumping to conclusions based on your own prejudice.

Why is it there are so many of you who claim not to be Democrats and yet just repeat the Democrat talking points?

If you mean my reference to the Koch Brothers, perhaps you should read up a little on what is happening in Mississippi before you label my comments with YOUR rightwing talking points.

Cochran's Tea Party challenger raises $500K in 10 weeks
Cochran's Tea Party challenger raises $500K in 10 weeks | TheHill

Reports shed light on how Koch brothers' money flows to campaigns

A slew of reports released Wednesday reveal that a network of conservative think tanks, funded by multinational corporations and industrialists — most notably Charles and David Koch — comprise a vast dark-money campaign funding mechanism that funnels cash to conservative candidates, including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in last year’s recall election.

Read more: Reports shed light on how Koch brothers' money flows to campaigns : Ct

The latest indicates McDaniel knew about the video being posted online and failed to report the crime.

Rhutt Rho Shaggy

Not looking good for McDaniel of the board member of the Central Mississippi Tea Party (who got arrested too).

I think he set it up. THe three people arrested are friends/supporters of his campaign.

It's sort of funny that "House of Cards" actually had this plot line in their series last season, too. I mean right down to everything EXCEPT real names.

That is pretty scummy. Maybe we should lynch him... wait, this isnt the mafia thread...

Chris McDaniels, the Tea Party candidate, is lying his ass off to try to cover for that the fact that he set this up.

Break-In Blogger's Wife: McDaniel Told Husband To Take Anti-Cochran Video Down

If he is lying and committing a crime, he will be brought to justice.

If you seem to think this guy being corrupt somehow means we shouldn't be fiscally responsible and follow the Constitution to limit government, I think you're alittle off base there.

I think you don't even understand the basis of my post much less the base.

"He will be brought to justice...." How naive. How old are you?

Rhutt Rho Shaggy

I think he set it up. THe three people arrested are friends/supporters of his campaign.

It's sort of funny that "House of Cards" actually had this plot line in their series last season, too. I mean right down to everything EXCEPT real names.

It's possible - maybe even probable. Hard to believe they did this without even a whisper to "the big man" about it.

IMHO - this should be an example. They should tear those found guilty a new one. Max sentences all the way around.

Forum List

Back