Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im confused. if the lesbians were allowed to go to the school prom, did Mississippi think all the women would become lesbian because of allowing a lesbian or bi sexual couple to attend its event?

I can understand them thinking that...Concerned Women of America has stated that if we allow gay marriage, women would leave their husbands in droves to marry each other.

They are Idiots...

The Concern is Standards and Accepting what is and Teaching Children the same.

(2) Women can't ProCreate and neither can (2) Men...

They NEVER have been Able to, and NEVER will...

Doesn't Mean they should be Stopped from Pairing, but it does Justify NOT Allowing Legal Definitions of things that Reflect our "very Existence" be Changed in a Futile Attempt to give some a False Validation about the Choice they have Made to Defy their Natural Design that they are Incapable of Finding on their own.

Saying that Homosexuals can be "Married" is a Bastardization of Law, Language and what IS.

:)

peace...

This is the pinnacle of the homophobic Covenant of Arrogance. Nobody is trying to "validate" their marriage to you or anyone else. It is probably shocking but believe or not the purpose is nothing more than equal protection of the law as guaranteed by the Constitution. When you deny two people laws and rights based on their sex you are guilty of discrimination. Period. There has never been a single definition of marriage in the US or anywhere else so the appeal to tradition is littered with dishonesty and arbitrary application.

Punks like you are why the Constitution was written. Take a bow.

I can understand them thinking that...Concerned Women of America has stated that if we allow gay marriage, women would leave their husbands in droves to marry each other.

They are Idiots...

Doesn't Mean they should be Stopped from Pairing, but it does Justify NOT Allowing Legal Definitions of things that Reflect our "very Existence" be Changed in a Futile Attempt to give some a False Validation about the Choice they have Made to Defy their Natural Design that they are Incapable of Finding on their own.

Saying that Homosexuals can be "Married" is a Bastardization of Law, Language and what IS.

peace...

This is the pinnacle of the homophobic Covenant of Arrogance. Nobody is trying to "validate" their marriage to you or anyone else. It is probably shocking but believe or not the purpose is nothing more than equal protection of the law as guaranteed by the Constitution. When you deny two people laws and rights based on their sex you are guilty of discrimination. Period. There has never been a single definition of marriage in the US or anywhere else so the appeal to tradition is littered with dishonesty and arbitrary application.

That Coupling is Equal... Naturally... Hate it all you want, but it's the Truth.

The Defiance of one's Design is a Choice... A Free Choice, but NOT Equal that which is being Defied.

Sorry that makes you Cranky... The Truth is Often Unpleasant for those who are in Denial about Reality. :lol:

peace...

Mal's well articulated nonsense completely withstanding, I've still never heard of a single legitimate reason to deny marriage to same sex couples. I simply do not see one lick's worth of harm in it. Therefore I must conclude that vehement opposition to it is borne out of bigotry, some overt, some latent.

Mal's well articulated nonsense completely withstanding, I've still never heard of a single legitimate reason to deny marriage to same sex couples. I simply do not see one lick's worth of harm in it. Therefore I must conclude that vehement opposition to it is borne out of bigotry, some overt, some latent.

but for the record this is me being objective and tolerant.

I still firmly believe that homosexuality is a birth defect.

You have no proof of what the purpose of natural design is. You THINK you do..i'm sure based on some religion ...probably Christianity....but you have no proof.

Homosexuality exists in nature. How do you know that nature hasn't incorporated homosexuality as a natural percentage of the population to stop overcrowding or for some other reason. YOU DONT.

I'll ask you again...you dont choose to get a boner when you see a naked women (assuming you do) do you? Do you stop...think about it...then BOING!? Of course not. You find attractive whomever you find attractive without choosing.

And lets, for a moment, address the issue of turning homosexuals straight. Just because some religion tells you its a perversion and that you should fight the perversion...that doesnt mean that you should impose that on the rest of the country.

Hypocrisy check: if someone deemed your existence as a birth defect would you accept being given only half of the Bill of Rights as a response?

Hypocrisy check: if someone deemed your existence as a birth defect would you accept being given only half of the Bill of Rights as a response?

I guess you didn't read my quote within the quote. :rolleyes:

knee-jerk much? :lol:

Agreed: like dwarfism, or one of those guys covered with hair.

hypertrichosis.jpg

I'd have to be honest. It would be a struggle for me to want people like mal to have equal rights...his birth defects of extreme homophobia and race baiting frankly make me want to gag.

Dismissing my Points don't make them go away, Mani... ;)

Niether does Employing Homosexuality as a Pejorative...
Tire OLD Tactic, that is. :lol:

"You don't Believe Homosexuals should have Marriage Equal to that of Heterosexuals?... What are you, some kind of Faggot?"...

^Doesn't Silence me... Bodey's been Trying that one for the better part of a Decade. :lol:

And yes, I Used "Faggot" because what the Homosexuality as a Pejorative Tactic is in a Discussion is an Attack, so it might as well not Dishonestly be Presented as something Polite and Honest, when it Fact it is Calling someone a "Faggot" because they Disagree.

I can Discuss this Issue without Calling Names as I have been...

OR we can Begin the Food Fight.

peace...

They are Idiots...

peace...

That Coupling is Equal... Naturally... Hate it all you want, but it's the Truth.

The Defiance of one's Design is a Choice... A Free Choice, but NOT Equal that which is being Defied.

Sorry that makes you Cranky... The Truth is Often Unpleasant for those who are in Denial about Reality. :lol:

peace...

It doesn't matter if homosexuality is natural or not and basing your position on that conception ultimately leads to a self defeating argument. Marriage is not natural and is a human invention no different than any of the other millions of inventions. Clothes are not natural so do you advocate nudism? Roads and cars are not only not natural but also cause untold amounts of damage to the natural earth. Are y
ou boycotting those items based on your position of unnatural=unacceptable? It is not natural for women to wear make-up or shave their pits and legs so do you advocate women cease doing those actions?

Face it, there are countless actions and items you depend on everyday that are not natural yet you use them, like your computer and the internet with great appreciation. So the natural/unnatural argument is a fail out of pure hypocrisy. What else you got nancy boy?

I'd have to be honest. It would be a struggle for me to want people like mal to have equal rights...his birth defects of extreme homophobia and race baiting frankly make me want to gag.

And I am NOT for Denying you ANY Rights, Ravi...

That's the Difference between you and I.

peace...

"You don't Believe Homosexuals should have Marriage Equal to that of Heterosexuals?... What are you, some kind of Faggot?"...

^Doesn't Silence me... Bodey's been Trying that one for the better part of a Decade. :lol:

And yes, I Used "Faggot" because what the Homosexuality as a Pejorative Tactic is in a Discussion is an Attack, so it might as well not Dishonestly be Presented as something Polite and Honest, when it Fact it is Calling someone a "Faggot" because they Disagree.

peace...

:eusa_eh:

I didn't dismiss your point. I'm saying it's not a legitimate reason to deny marriage to same sex couples.

As for the rest of your rant, I think it was aimed at someone else. Or at least I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume as much.

peace...

Do you support same sex marriage? Yes or no?

peace...

:eusa_eh:

I didn't dismiss your point. I'm saying it's not a legitimate reason to deny marriage to same sex couples.

As for the rest of your rant, I think it was aimed at someone else. Or at least I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume as much.

There is no Reason to Deny Marriage to ANYONE... Regardless of Number, Gender or Relation, if the Standard is Changed at ALL from what it is.

peace...

peace...

Do you support same sex marriage? Yes or no?

No... Redefining Marriage is NOT a Right. ;)

No Consenting Adult is Denied Marriage in this Country.

peace...

I guess you didn't read my quote within the quote. :rolleyes:

knee-jerk much? :lol:

probably on his third set of store bought choppers

Forum List

Back