Miss Israel & Miss Lebanon

miss_lebanon_N2.jpg

Jesus.....I can see how Muslims might be offended.

This is terrible.......:smartass:

Miss Lebanon will not lose her title for selfie with Miss Israel - Telegraph

Miss Lebanon will not lose her title for selfie with Miss Israel

Miss Lebanon weathers political storm surrounding a selfie with Miss Israel, as she accuses her rival of chasing her around for the photograph

From the first day I arrived at the Miss Universe pageant I was very careful not to take any pictures with Miss Israel, who tried repeatedly to take pictures with me,” Ms Greige wrote on Instagram. “While I was preparing with Miss Slovenia and Miss Japan to get our photograph taken, Miss Israel jumped in and took a selfie with her phone and posted it on social media.

“This is what happened,” she added. “I hope you continue supporting me.”

That is what it looked like as well, Miss Israel putting herself in the photo.

Miss Lebanon weathers political storm surrounding a selfie with Miss Israel, as she accuses her rival of chasing her around for the photograph

From the first day I arrived at the Miss Universe pageant I was very careful not to take any pictures with Miss Israel, who tried repeatedly to take pictures with me,” Ms Greige wrote on Instagram. “While I was preparing with Miss Slovenia and Miss Japan to get our photograph taken, Miss Israel jumped in and took a selfie with her phone and posted it on social media.

That is the good news, however this is what she cites and luckily she didn't got the leashes/revoking of citizenship for that picture which is looked way cropped..but of course you had a beautiful chance for presenting Israel in bad light..couldn't expect you to skip it, disgusting as always Penelope.

That is the good news, however this is what she cites and luckily she didn't got the leashes/revoking of citizenship for that picture which is looked way cropped..but of course you had a beautiful chance for presenting Israel in bad light..couldn't expect you to skip it, disgusting as always Penelope.

Why don't you ever complain about SA's extreme punishments. No because SA is anti Iran , I get it.
I bet you anything Israel Missy did it on purpose just to try and get her kicked out.

Once again, regardardless of how or why this photo was taken, what kind of people would threaten their own Miss Universe contestant for being in it with another Miss Universe contestant when world peace is a major theme of the event?

Once again, regardardless of how or why this photo was taken, what kind of people would threaten their own Miss Universe contestant for being in it with another Miss Universe contestant when world peace is a major theme of the event?

This isn't about world peace, its about 1 Misses Universe and their best looking women prancing around on a stage, good Lord. Why don't you go over and chum with Isis for awhile , maybe that is how Lebanon feels about Israel.

This isn't about world peace, its about 1 Misses Universe and their best looking women prancing around on a stage, good Lord. Why don't you go over and chum with Isis for awhile , maybe that is how Lebanon feels about Israel.

Well now, did Israel threaten their Miss Universe contestant for being in a photo next to Miss Lebanon?

Why don't you ever complain about SA's extreme punishments. No because SA is anti Iran , I get it.
I bet you anything Israel Missy did it on purpose just to try and get her kicked out.
The thing differ us, Israelis from the Palestinians is very simple - once you observe the situation from this perspective you realize its all make sense.
The Palestinians hate us more than they love their own flesh and blood.
We Israelis love Israelis more than we hate them, and hatred is barely the right word to use, but I'm sure you think we all hate them so stick with that.

Well now, did Israel threaten their Miss Universe contestant for being in a photo next to Miss Lebanon?
No they probably told her to follow her around and get into a pic with her to get her in trouble. It does look like she jumped right in there.

The thing differ us, Israelis from the Palestinians is very simple - once you observe the situation from this perspective you realize its all make sense.
We Israelis love Israelis more than we hate them, and hatred is barely the right word to use, but I'm sure you think we all hate them so stick with that.

Is this what you have been taught in school or who pushed this into your head. They hate you more than they love their own. You need deprograming.

was there ever such controversy at Miss Universe or olympics between US and Cuba or East and West Germany during the cold war days?
The contestants live, work and play together during the competition. They are expected to interact. Such controversies have happened many times over the years and each time I am critical of the controversy and attacks against the Miss Lebanon. These things have been going on since the 70's when Georgina Rizk became friends with Etty Orgad. I am sick each time it comes up. It is not the place to be making politics, it is a time to make friends and break barriers between the girls competing.

Is this what you have been taught in school or who pushed this into your head. They hate you more than they love their own. You need deprograming.
And you of course know better, thanks for making my point. :lol:

Do you mean like necklacing, or murder, rape, violence, car jacking and the latest white abuse and torture.

More blacks killed by the S.A. regime in one year now that were killed in the white regime ever.

And you of course know better, thanks for making my point. :lol:
I'm not sure what your point is, but your welcome.:wink_2:

The contest is about world peace and because of the way the arab muslim nations react they should be barred from entry until they can show a commitment to world peace.

The contest is about world peace and because of the way the arab muslim nations react they should be barred from entry until they can show a commitment to world peace.

so hypocritical ,the same as McCann on Meet the Press said today, the dictator Putin is trying to take over Ukraine and the US needs to give them weapons, we also need to put troops in Syria and Yemen.

so hypocritical ,the same as McCann on Meet the Press said today, the dictator Putin is trying to take over Ukraine and the US needs to give them weapons, we also need to put troops in Syria and Yemen.

McCain is America first. How proud I am to have voteed for him when he ran for president. Even though I am a registered democrat.

McCain is America first. How proud I am to have voteed for him when he ran for president. Even though I am a registered democrat.

And I feel ill that I did being a rep and all, but now I have finally seen the light. Took me long enough, you'd think after Bush Jr , I'd of leaned my lesson, so glad Obama won.

Forum List

Back