Miss America 2017

hjmick

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
I don't watch these ridiculous displays of female pulchritude, but I couldn't resist a glimpse at this years contestants...

Courtesy of MSN: Contestants from the 2017 Miss America Pageant

For my money, the winner is Cierra Jackson, Miss District of Columbia:

AAiuDZN.img

She is truly beautiful.

Any woman who would participate in that buffoonery is unfit to wear the title. The individual competitions are largely irrelevant to determining the best woman In the country.

Where are the cooking, cleaning, and laundry competitions? Nevermore do the obedience one.

I quite agree, what a waste for female to prance around to be judged on their bodies and looks. The real beauties do not prance around on stage, they have more pride to be on TV half dressed.

I quite agree, what a waste for female to prance around to be judged on their bodies and looks. The real beauties do not prance around on stage, they have more pride to be on TV half dressed.

NO. While looks are not the primary means to judge women, competitions are necessary to ensure that women continue to strive for perfection. Of course the competitions need to be correctly focused on their ability to carry out their responsibilities in life (cooking, cleaning, laundry, birthing/raising children, and pleasing Men); appearance is important as well.

Trump likes them young, probably the little Miss America pageants, like the one Jon Benet was in. I think it was him that at one time has some young little girls all dressed out in red white and blue dancing before his introduction.

Trump likes them young, probably the little Miss America pageants, like the one Jon Benet was in. I think it was him that at one time has some young little girls all dressed out in red white and blue dancing before his introduction.
He raped and murdered her too, didn't he? How could anybody vote for a meanie like that?

He raped and murdered her too, didn't he? How could anybody vote for a meanie like that?

I didn't say that, did I , or even insinuate that . Apparently Trump thought it cute to put half dressed little girls on stage dancing for him. I imagine pedophilias loved it.

I didn't say that, did I , or even insinuate that . Apparently Trump thought it cute to put half dressed little girls on stage dancing for him. I imagine pedophilias loved it.
...or not everyone's mind is as corrupt as yours.

No, but your intent is obvious...

I am unclear as to why two fucking partisan idiots had to take a thread with absolutely zero political connections and make it political.

They are no better than the racists who would start posting their ignorant bullshit because some of the contestants are Asian or Black.

Congratulations you two, you're on the same level as the racists! Way to go.

Fuck you.

Forum List

Back