Minutes ago, IAF retaliate on Gaza training camp

Israel s Blockade of Gaza Is it Legal IMEU

In September 2011, the UN released the so-called Palmer Report on Israel's attack against the Freedom Flotilla in May 2010. The report deemed Israel's blockade legal

Advertisement

The UN report on last year's Gaza flotilla clash found that Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip is legal and that Jerusalem owes no apology to Turkey for the Mavi Marmara raid, diplomatic sources said

You have got to be joking right?

I actually started copying and pasting excerpts from the report that you suggest supports your claim that the blockade of Gaza is legal...

Know what Phoney, there is no point....

The whole article proves that the blockade is illegal...

Thanks for the post!

Another Phoney Phail :clap:

Is there any proof that Hamas fired a rocket over the wall?
I saw pics of it, seems funny the rocket would be all torn apart from landing in soil. they must of shot a used rocket over the fence.

It's not weird at all. Will you cut that shit off, for once?

Them showing a pic of it makes it less real. They must thing were stupid, the timing of this is so suspect, things are going and looking good for Hamas so they shoot a missile? Who are you trying to fool?:eusa_naughty:

I say we should simply launch some heavy warhead for each and every rocket aimed to civilian population until they will start a third Intifada in Gaza, that would've been fair.

I say we should simply launch some heavy warhead for each and every rocket aimed to civilian population until they will start a third Intifada in Gaza, that would've been fair.

You just did didn't you? I don't believe they ever shot a rocket over. Your gov. can sound that siren and tell you whatever you want. Their sirens did more damage that anything the rockets from Hamas did over the summer, the psychological damage and the auto accidents, even when you have that Iron Dome, why so panicky?

In September 2011, the UN released the so-called Palmer Report on Israel's attack against the Freedom Flotilla in May 2010. The report deemed Israel's blockade legal

Advertisement

The UN report on last year's Gaza flotilla clash found that Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip is legal and that Jerusalem owes no apology to Turkey for the Mavi Marmara raid, diplomatic sources said

Did you read the link's you gave?
In September 2011, the UN released the so-called Palmer Report on Israel's attack against the Freedom Flotilla in May 2010. The report deemed Israel's blockade legal, however it was widely considered to be a politicized whitewash and contained the crucial caveat that "its conclusions can not be considered definitive in either fact or law."

Also in September 2011, shortly after the Palmer Report was released, an independent UN panel of experts released a reportconcluding that Israel's blockade of Gaza does indeed violate international law, stating that it amounts to collective punishment in "flagrant contravention of international human rights and humanitarian law."

An earlier fact-finding mission named by the same UN forum to investigate the flotilla incident also found in a report last September that the blockade violated international law. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) says the blockade violates the Geneva Conventions.
UN independent panel rules Israel blockade of Gaza illegal Israel News Haaretz

You just did didn't you? I don't believe they ever shot a rocket over. Your gov. can sound that siren and tell you whatever you want. Their sirens did more damage that anything the rockets from Hamas did over the summer, the psychological damage and the auto accidents, even when you have that Iron Dome, why so panicky?
Oh wait, so where is the injustice? since it is all fair I guess you shouldn't be bothered much..so Israel rush to retaliate fairly and you have problems with that now? that's real panicky.

Is there any proof that Hamas fired a rocket over the wall?
I saw pics of it, seems funny the rocket would be all torn apart from landing in soil. they must of shot a used rocket over the fence.

It's not weird at all. Will you cut that shit off, for once?

She thinks that military rockets are just like her 4th july ones and go whoosh. She would be looking for some clean Victoria secret's and a shower if one landed within a mile of her.

Advertisement

I actually started copying and pasting excerpts from the report that you suggest supports your claim that the blockade of Gaza is legal...

Thanks for the post!

The exerts speak for themselves, as far as the UN are concerned the blockade is legal. It does not matter what individual people at the UN say the UNGC have agreed that the blockade is legal.

How do the Palestinians show they want peace, exactly?
Unity government. UN recognition. The Awajah family.

Does not prove anything as they still engage in violence and terrorism against the UN charter that they signed recently. Where is the evidence of any attempt by the Palestinians to engage in any form of peace talks without putting pre conditions on the table

Have you been close to a mortar going off ?

Advertisement

Did you read the link's you gave?
In September 2011, the UN released the so-called Palmer Report on Israel's attack against the Freedom Flotilla in May 2010. The report deemed Israel's blockade legal, however it was widely considered to be a politicized whitewash and contained the crucial caveat that "its conclusions can not be considered definitive in either fact or law."

Also in September 2011, shortly after the Palmer Report was released, an independent UN panel of experts released a reportconcluding that Israel's blockade of Gaza does indeed violate international law, stating that it amounts to collective punishment in "flagrant contravention of international human rights and humanitarian law."

An earlier fact-finding mission named by the same UN forum to investigate the flotilla incident also found in a report last September that the blockade violated international law. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) says the blockade violates the Geneva Conventions.
UN independent panel rules Israel blockade of Gaza illegal Israel News Haaretz

So just as I said the UNGC have stated that the blockade is legal. An independent panel has no legal standing and so their deliberations are just personal views.

Advertisement

Thanks for the post!

The exerts speak for themselves, as far as the UN are concerned the blockade is legal. It does not matter what individual people at the UN say the UNGC have agreed that the blockade is legal.
No they havent, go back and read the links you posted the siege of Gaza is Illegal even your links state it

Hamas is taken off the terror list and the next day they fire on Israel.
Egypt opens the crossing for the second time in two months.
Tons of building supplies have been going into gaza daily........but that will end.
Abbas has been trying, yet again, to form a unity government.

What does hamas do? Ruins their prospects by firing a stupid rocket at Israel.
I'd shake my head but it would make my neck hurt.

Does not prove anything as they still engage in violence and terrorism against the UN charter that they signed recently.
According to UN Resolution 3246, the Pals are engaging in legal resistance, not violence and terrorism, as you claim.

November 29: Resolution 3246: Affirms the legitimacy of armed resistance by oppressed peoples in pursuit of the right to self-determination, and condemns governments which do not support that right.
As long as there is an occupation, the Pals are engaging in legal resistance, not terrorism.

Where is the evidence of any attempt by the Palestinians to engage in any form of peace talks without putting pre conditions on the table
There's nothing to negotiate and nothing to talk about. Israel needs to comply with international law and get the fuck off land that isn't theirs. Period.

Forum List

Back