THANK GOD the Bears and their black coach, black president fan, lost in NFL playoffs

Nah, then all the cheerleaders, owners and fans in the stands would be black. I'll pass.

But, but, you just said it's not a BLACK thing................ :cuckoo:

And what the hell does Obama has to do with football............... :rolleyes:

Keep entering your foot in your mouth, you're giving Tank a white woody.

1- it was a joke dude, stop being a lame liberal with the personality of a cardboard box. OOHHHHH NOOOOOO I made a racial joke!! Makes me the worst person in the world.......unless I'm black and on BET, then I get rich off it, right?

2- What does OBama have to do with it? He said last week if the Bears make it, he'd attend the super bowl, making him the 1st sitting president to ever attend a super bowl.

The 1st sitting president to attend a super bowl....who happens to be the 1st black president....in a super bowl that could've been between 2 black head coaches? And you ask why I dreaded listening to the media coverage leading up to THAT?

But it looks like it'll be Packers/Steelers, so the coverage will just be football related. Thank God.

Why the fuck do you watch that much media anyway?

But, but, you just said it's not a BLACK thing................ :cuckoo:

And what the hell does Obama has to do with football............... :rolleyes:

Keep entering your foot in your mouth, you're giving Tank a white woody.

1- it was a joke dude, stop being a lame liberal with the personality of a cardboard box. OOHHHHH NOOOOOO I made a racial joke!! Makes me the worst person in the world.......unless I'm black and on BET, then I get rich off it, right?

2- What does OBama have to do with it? He said last week if the Bears make it, he'd attend the super bowl, making him the 1st sitting president to ever attend a super bowl.

The 1st sitting president to attend a super bowl....who happens to be the 1st black president....in a super bowl that could've been between 2 black head coaches? And you ask why I dreaded listening to the media coverage leading up to THAT?

But it looks like it'll be Packers/Steelers, so the coverage will just be football related. Thank God.

Why the fuck do you watch that much media anyway?

Umm.......because for now, the local native American tribes don't do smoke signal coverage of the super bowl.

But the media does. Remember......ESPN is where Keith Olbermann was incubated. I just wanna watch a race neutral Super Bowl. Where race is not even mentioned. Is that so wrong?

I still don't know what I'm going to do about all these black PLAYERS in the Super Bowl. :dunno:

Maybe Buc90 and Tank and their ilk can boycott the Super Bowl until they only let whitey play.

scan0035.jpg

Dont think I coulda took 2 weeks of the liberal media worshipping a Steelers vs Bears Super Bowl, and "what it means" to have 2 black head coaches, and worst of all, the Barry Obama story tie-in if Chicago had made it.

Hey you stupid troll, the COLTS/BEARS Superbowl 2007 had 2 BLACK COACHES.

Did you survive it you racist piece of shit? :cuckoo:

Who won that Super Bowl, btw? :eusa_whistle:

What. The. Fuck.

Hey man, it's nothing against the Bears, OR their coach, who is a fine coach.

It's about not wanting to listen to 2 weeks worth of liberal dribble on the meaning of 2 black head coaches, and the Bears presence automatically invoking an Obamafest for 2 weeks since he's from Chicago.

I just wanna enjoy the Super Bowl and it's coverage, not get a feel good lesson on racial tolerance and opportunity.

If the Jets win, our race can be proud that two fat white guys will be coaching in the Superbowl.

And if the Jets win, we will have two weeks of Rex Ryan.

feet brother, you want the foot talk..you know it....:lol:

I still don't know what I'm going to do about all these black PLAYERS in the Super Bowl. :dunno:

I can think of one in particular I'd like taken care of. But it has nothing to do with the fact that he's black. He's just DEVASTATING to my preferred outcome of this game.
rashard-mendenhall-092808.jpg

Would somebody PLEASE deliver a helmet to his kneecap? :eusa_pray::lol:

Haha, maybe that extremely white Panthers player could have done it!

The New White Panthers?

I'm guessing FOXNEWS won't be covering that.

The fact that race doesn't matter to me. Thats why I'm glad the Bears lost. I want the SB to be about football, not the racial side stories it could've brought.

The less we talk about race, the less it matters.

Indeed. That's why you started this thread: Race doesn't matter.:eusa_liar:

I can think of one in particular I'd like taken care of. But it has nothing to do with the fact that he's black. He's just DEVASTATING to my preferred outcome of this game.
rashard-mendenhall-092808.jpg

Would somebody PLEASE deliver a helmet to his kneecap? :eusa_pray::lol:

Haha, maybe that extremely white Panthers player could have done it!

Stop it
anderson_james.jpg

Carolina Panthers: James Anderson

Dont think I coulda took 2 weeks of the liberal media worshipping a Steelers vs Bears Super Bowl, and "what it means" to have 2 black head coaches, and worst of all, the Barry Obama story tie-in if Chicago had made it.

The author of the post, spewing shit right out of his mouth, commonplace with this one. No wonder he only has a couple of teeth in his head, they rot with the bile bubbling from his freakish insides.

Fuck. Now I really wish we had won, just so bucs would have to sit through and all-black coached super bowl. Fucking packers. one more reason to hate them.

The author of the post, spewing shit right out of his mouth, commonplace with this one. No wonder he only has a couple of teeth in his head, they rot with the bile bubbling from his freakish insides.

Quit being a hypersensitive idiot-----he's bitching about the media. Not what race the caoches are.

Quit being a hypersensitive idiot-----he's bitching about the media. Not what race the caoches are.

Shut up, I think everyone knows what he's talking about.

Just want a collection of opinions on this. Why are minorities so weak minded that sound waves offend them? When some racist asshole says something racist, it's just sound waves. How can that be so offensive? Are some that mentally weak, that a 'sound' offends them?

Bullshit. If race wasn't an issue, he wouldn't care if the media happened to mention that the coaches were black. As an aside, the race of the coaches would be something the media would point out due to the historical anomaly of it all. As it becomes more common, the story disappears.
Race was this racist scum's issue.

Just want a collection of opinions on this. Why are minorities so weak minded that sound waves offend them? When some racist asshole says something racist, it's just sound waves. How can that be so offensive? Are some that mentally weak, that a 'sound' offends them?

Indeed. And skin color is just a collection of melanin molecules made up of atoms. Why do molecules made from atoms offend you so?

Are you on acid, coke, or heroin?

Bullshit. If race wasn't an issue, he wouldn't care if the media happened to mention that the coaches were black. As an aside, the race of the coaches would be something the media would point out due to the historical anomaly of it all. As it becomes more common, the story disappears.
Race was this racist scum's issue.

The race problem will never disappear until people ignore it. Hell the NAACP goes crazy to FIND any issue that involves race or they would lose thier pseudo status.

Forum List

Back