THANK GOD the Bears and their black coach, black president fan, lost in NFL playoffs

I still don't know what I'm going to do about all these black PLAYERS in the Super Bowl. :dunno:

I can think of one in particular I'd like taken care of. But it has nothing to do with the fact that he's black. He's just DEVASTATING to my preferred outcome of this game.
rashard-mendenhall-092808.jpg

Would somebody PLEASE deliver a helmet to his kneecap? :eusa_pray::lol:

Haha, maybe that extremely white Panthers player could have done it!

I still don't know what I'm going to do about all these black PLAYERS in the Super Bowl. :dunno:
Set your TV to only receive black and white instead of color. Then do a "color" inversion...all the blacks will look white and the whites will look black.

The OP is complaining about the media-----please read with comprehension.

Thanks. I couldn't give 2 shits about what races are coaching, playing.

But the media does. And I just wanna hear about football. Packers vs Steelers/Jets should be plenty football talk, little race talk. And even better, less Obama talk. Bears vs Steelers would've been 50% about 2 black coaches, 40% about Obama, 10% about the actual game.

Set your TV to only receive black and white instead of color. Then do a "color" inversion...all the blacks will look white and the whites will look black.

If I can find the time between lowering the volume level everytime a commercial comes on, I will.

Nah, then all the cheerleaders, owners and fans in the stands would be black. I'll pass.

But the media does. And I just wanna hear about football. Packers vs Steelers/Jets should be plenty football talk, little race talk. And even better, less Obama talk. Bears vs Steelers would've been 50% about 2 black coaches, 40% about Obama, 10% about the actual game.

I'm fairly certain race plays a role in your Obama hatred as well.

I'm fairly certain race plays a role in your Obama hatred as well.

It does. I hate his white half.

You got nailed by our racist alert team that flips out when they think they see an injustice.
Ignore em

Nah, then all the cheerleaders, owners and fans in the stands would be black. I'll pass.

But, but, you just said it's not a BLACK thing................ :cuckoo:

And what the hell does Obama has to do with football............... :rolleyes:

Keep entering your foot in your mouth, you're giving Tank a white woody.

At 8:07 pm today, I became enlightened. I will no longer recognize any race. None. There is no such thing as race. Every person will be judged as a person, only on merit, behavior, deeds, intent, etc.

Who will join me in making race an absolute non issue? First, with this enlightenment, I demand all racial groups be abolished. La Raza, NAACP, CAIR, skinhead groups, they all must be done away with.

Anyway, thats it. No more race. No more affirmative action. No more college quotas. Your race no longer matters. :eusa_angel:

And yet you started a thread: THANK GOD the Bears and their black coach, black president fan, lost in NFL playoffs

What makes you think you're a man?

But, but, you just said it's not a BLACK thing................ :cuckoo:

And what the hell does Obama has to do with football............... :rolleyes:

Keep entering your foot in your mouth, you're giving Tank a white woody.

1- it was a joke dude, stop being a lame liberal with the personality of a cardboard box. OOHHHHH NOOOOOO I made a racial joke!! Makes me the worst person in the world.......unless I'm black and on BET, then I get rich off it, right?

2- What does OBama have to do with it? He said last week if the Bears make it, he'd attend the super bowl, making him the 1st sitting president to ever attend a super bowl.

The 1st sitting president to attend a super bowl....who happens to be the 1st black president....in a super bowl that could've been between 2 black head coaches? And you ask why I dreaded listening to the media coverage leading up to THAT?

But it looks like it'll be Packers/Steelers, so the coverage will just be football related. Thank God.

Is this another, "I'm Republican, but I'm not racist" thread?

No, it was another thread in which someone was glad that race wouldn't be an issue..........and got called racist for being glad race wouldn't be an issue. It's the liberal way, I suppose, as to the left, race is often ALL that matters.

The fact that race doesn't matter to me. Thats why I'm glad the Bears lost. I want the SB to be about football, not the racial side stories it could've brought.

The less we talk about race, the less it matters.

Forum List

Back