Minnesota Gay Community Publically Apologizes

Acceptance of same sex marriage is necessary if the society is to become truly grotesque and collapse under the weight of collective revulsion.

I suspect this society will collapse under the weight of its own ignorance, arrogance, ego and debt long before all those many gays marry and help it along. For we all know how well heterosexual marriages are holding up. What are we up to now - 1 divorce out of every 3 marriages or is that 2. :cuckoo:

Acceptance of same sex marriage is necessary if the society is to become truly grotesque and collapse under the weight of collective revulsion.

I suspect this society will collapse under the weight of its own ignorance, arrogance, ego and debt long before all those many gays marry and help it along. For we all know how well heterosexual marriages are holding up. What are we up to now - 1 divorce out of every 3 marriages or is that 2. :cuckoo:

It's part of the same dissolution. It's like a mosaic, lots of little tiles making one big picture.

acceptance of same sex marriage is necessary if the society is to become truly grotesque and collapse under the weight of collective revulsion.

i suspect this society will collapse under the weight of its own ignorance, arrogance, ego and debt long before all those many gays marry and help it along. For we all know how well heterosexual marriages are holding up. What are we up to now - 1 divorce out of every 3 marriages or is that 2. :cuckoo:

it's part of the same dissolution. It's like a mosaic, lots of little tiles making one big picture.

we"re doomed!!

Hilarious satire.

Satire is the highest form of humor. Sarcasm, the lowest. Everyone undersands sarcasm. Very few get satire. And those who are insulted by satire don't get it. Threads like this separate the thinkers out into a class of their own!

Forum List

Back