Million Ways To Die In The West

I liked it a lot, even though some of the humor seemed forced. I know Seth McFarlane is an atheist, and I don't mind anti-religious humor, but some of it seemed hackish. Either way, it is worth a watch.

Was there a lot of gross humor...I hate that low humor...

Think I'll have to pass then...never found that kind of humor funny....

Looking foward to it. Just hope it doesn't suck as bad as "Ted." Of course I wasn't drunk or stoned viewing that, presumedly it'd have helped. :)

Just hope it doesn't suck as bad as "Ted."

the funny thing was, the funniest parts of the movie were in the commercials...the rest of the movie wasn't funny at all...
For me, I think Seth Mcfarlane would be a lot funnier if he reigned in some of the sexual humor and the gross out humor...

Seth has money to burn right now....give him a break before he,,

Drunk%20in%20Gutter.jpg-400x300.jpg

the funny thing was, the funniest parts of the movie were in the commercials...the rest of the movie wasn't funny at all...
For me, I think Seth Mcfarlane would be a lot funnier if he reigned in some of the sexual humor and the gross out humor...

Movie trailers always edit things to look better than in the actual movie I've noticed. Different lines a lot of the time too.

"Ted" started well but then turned into a long stoner joke sorta movie.

Movie trailers always edit things to look better than in the actual movie I've noticed. Different lines a lot of the time too.

"Ted" started well but then turned into a long stoner joke sorta movie.
maybe thats what you needed Delta.....a nice fatty during the movie.....

Forum List

Back