Orange Is the New Black

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Wow. I just finished watching both seasons on Netflix. Just..wow. Awesome show! Anyone else see it?

Yea. I actually just finished watching it not too long ago myself. lol

I like its sense of humor a lot. However, I think the homosexual angle in the story is a bit overplayed.

I'd almost go so far as to describe it as being a "Lesbian show."

Yep...but I found myself truly liking the women...regardless of how they get off, lol.

I don't much care for Trainwreck Piper. But I sure do like Crazy Eyes. She is awesome in that role! I like Red a lot too. Can't remember her name, but the junky chick with the wild hair...she is great. This whole cast is wonderful, actually. Excellent job by all of them. And yeah..lots of lesbian action, but I also think they are just flat out lonely so they turn to each other. Overall..I think it a wonderful show. I hated it when Piper was in St. Louis...not because of her..but because we had to do without the rest of the cast. I missed them.

Have you seen Wentworth? Kinda like OITNB with very captivating (pun not intended) characters. It's on Netflix too. I don't know when the new season starts on that one, though.
Check it out!

Yes, I watched the first two seasons last year and just watched Season 3 last weekend. The finale is the best one I've seen in a long time. Let me know once you watch it, we'll talk about it then.

Wow. I just finished watching both seasons on Netflix. Just..wow. Awesome show! Anyone else see it?
I'm on episode 4 or 5. Rented first disc season 1 and now Im watching the first episode on disc 2. I think there are 4 total discs for season 1. It is really good. Love crazy eyes. I thought prison was more dangerous. I think mens prison is more dangerous. No rapes yet.

I bailed after the first few episodes of season 1. Too weird.
Not hot enough women like your fantasy of what mens prison?

Anyone remember cellblock h?

I should rent oz. I never saw it. Guys having to be someone's wife. Freaking scary.

If you like OITNB, try Wentworth. It is another series that is similiar. I really liked that one, too.

I finally saw seasons 1 and 2. Yes, I'm addicted. This show is a great example of what's wrong with America. We see that whites commit crime too. We see how blacks and whites can/could get along if not for 1 or 2 bad seeds. I love it when Red hit with the lock in a sock.

At first I thought, "wow, women's prison isn't dangerous at all. and blacks and whites do get along" and then the show got a little darker. This show could string me/us along forever. I got the first season basically free and $9 for season 2. I would pay $9 for season 3 and $9 for season 4 and so on and so on. As long as they keep filming I'll keep watching.

And I love how Crazy eyes went from trying to make Piper her prison girlfriend, then became nice, then not so nice. I can't believe Boo. What a traitor. Glad what happened to V. Piper's girlfriend from the 70's show is going to get killed. So many interesting characters.

I finally saw seasons 1 and 2. Yes, I'm addicted. This show is a great example of what's wrong with America. We see that whites commit crime too. We see how blacks and whites can/could get along if not for 1 or 2 bad seeds. I love it when Red hit with the lock in a sock.

At first I thought, "wow, women's prison isn't dangerous at all. and blacks and whites do get along" and then the show got a little darker. This show could string me/us along forever. I got the first season basically free and $9 for season 2. I would pay $9 for season 3 and $9 for season 4 and so on and so on. As long as they keep filming I'll keep watching.

And I love how Crazy eyes went from trying to make Piper her prison girlfriend, then became nice, then not so nice. I can't believe Boo. What a traitor. Glad what happened to V. Piper's girlfriend from the 70's show is going to get killed. So many interesting characters.
Laura Prepon is the best. I can't wait until next season.

Laura Prepon is the best. I can't wait until next season.
Yea she is. I am a fan of every woman on this show. I kind of liked V being in the prison making things dangerous. Can't believe how she treated Red and why didn't Red kill her when she had the chance?

Red has a heart really. She's pissed she is in prison and her attitude is her protection most times but she met a real villain in V. I'm glad V's dead too and the way it happened was perfection. Death to that twat and the murderer gets away. :)

Red has a heart really. She's pissed she is in prison and her attitude is her protection most times but she met a real villain in V. I'm glad V's dead too and the way it happened was perfection. Death to that twat and the murderer gets away. :)

What did Red do to get put in prison? I think I might have missed that scene. I'm sure it had to do with her mafia connections but I don't recall exactly what she did or how she got pinched.

It's funny how the food is better now that the latino's are in charge.

I like the old broad gang. They seem like the most dangerous.

When is season 3 coming out?

Forum List

Back