Miller (tramps speech writer) uses the Jew card and the Holocaust

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
during an interview with Chris Wallace. The hypocrisy is astounding. Its not a sin.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Miller’s uncle, David S. Glosser, re-posted a lengthy comment he wrote for the local newspaper in Johnstown, Pennsylvania in October 2016. “With all familial affection I wish Stephen career success and personal happiness, however I cannot endorse his political preferences,” he wrote.

Glosser, whose sister Miriam Glosser Miller is Stephen Miller’s mother, wrote that the Glosser family, who were Jewish, “escaped Europe as dirt poor immigrants, joined the community, built businesses, and honestly sold goods to their fellow Johnstowners.”

“My nephew and I must both reflect long and hard on one awful truth,” he concluded. “If in the early 20th century the USA had built a wall against poor desperate ignorant immigrants of a different religion, like the Glossers, all of us would have gone up the crematoria chimneys with the other six million kinsmen whom we can never know.”
Stephen Miller’s Family Is Furious Over Family Separation Policy

---------------------------------------------------------------

Miller falsely claimed the group of congresswomen ― known as “the Squad” ― wanted to transform the U.S. into Venezuela. He also falsely claimed Ocasio-Cortez called the U.S. “garbage” and referred to Border Patrol agents as “Nazis.” She has described immigrant detention centers at the border as “concentration camps,” in line with the historical definition of the term.

“As an American Jew, I am profoundly outraged by the comments from
Ocasio-Cortez,” Miller told Wallace. “It is a sinful comment. It minimizes the
death of 6 million of my Jewish brothers and sisters. It minimizes their
suffering, and it paints every patriotic law enforcement officer as a war
criminal. And those are the comments we should be focusing on.”

Wallace failed to call out Miller’s willful misinterpretation of
Ocasio-Cortez’s comments, but continued to grill him on Trump’s past comments
such as describing some Mexicans as “rapists.”

Chris Wallace Shuts Down Stephen Miller's Lie About Racist 'Send Her Back' Chants | HuffPost

Last edited:
Willful misrepresentation of what others say?!?...Say it ain't so!

2a. Freudian Projection
The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have

The Left has their new sound byte that they will blow up into a White Supremacist movement against the poor poor wittle Somalian Omar. They live for sound bytes they can use to enrage their base and PROVE that Trump and the GOP are all RACISTS. The picture of the two drowned illegals and "send her back" will be figure prominently in the Democrat disinformation campaign of 2020.

Forum List

Back