Natalie Portman Is Female Thor In ‘Thor Love And Thunder’ Opening Fall 2021

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Deadline ^ | July 20, 2019

Natalie Portman is female Thor announced Thor 4 director Taika Waititi. She played Jane Foster in the first two Thor movies. Pic opens Fall 2021.

No surprise here at Marvel’s Comic-Con panel, but Taika Waititi was on hand to talk about Thor 4 along with Tessa Thompson who played Valkyrie in Thor Ragnarok along with Chris Hemsworth. Why no surprise? News broke earlier this week that Waititi was returning to Thor. He’s also here for FX’s What We Do In Shadows later tonight at the San Diego Convention Center. Thompson appeared earlier on HBO’s Westworld panel.

Valkyrie will be “re-investing in her people” and rebuilding Asgard said Thompson. “The love I feel for him is thunder,” said Thompson.

Waititi was reading one story line by Jason Aron called The Mighty Thor which is what the fourthquel will be based on. “That story line is incredible is full emotion, love and thunder and introduces for the first time female Thor,” said Waititi. Thompson and Hemsworth haven’t seen the script yet.

What’s happened to Thor posts Endgame? “He’s heading to the 7-11 for a little Netflix subscription and at this point he might be on the couch, who knows,” said Hemsworth.

------------

natalie-headband.jpg

Thor!...you lost weight and changed gender!.... Can you still pick up your HAMMER....either one?

She certainly seemed very happy to see Hillary... Does The Hildebeast have that..... "This is what's my afternoon snack will be" look?

natalie_portman.jpg

I don't read comics. Well..once, long ago, I did. Johnny Quest. :D

So..for those who don't do comics but do watch the movies...they need to stick to the usual and stop the messing around with changing stuff. Don't even get me started with a female 007....and I don't care if she is green, blue, or purple. 007 is NOT FEMALE.:eusa_snooty:

anybody who has the picture taken by the Witch................it's a no-no for me.

that's all you have to know.

So..for those who don't do comics but do watch the movies...they need to stick to the usual and stop the messing around with changing stuff. Don't even get me started with a female 007....and I don't care if she is green, blue, or purple. 007 is NOT FEMALE.:eusa_snooty:
They need to stick to the usual and stop changing stuff? Why do they need to do that?

Looking back on Jane Foster's epic run as Thor

They need to stick to the usual and stop changing stuff? Why do they need to do that?

They need to quit the gender role swapping crap because the younger generations get confused. It used to be the woman knew it was her role to serve her husband.

They need to quit the gender role swapping crap because the younger generations get confused. It used to be the woman knew it was her role to serve her husband.
Well I certainly don’t think it’s the woman’s role to serve her husband... it should be an equal partnership based on both of their needs.

Then you're just not the target audience, so shut up and step aside. Ya snowflake ya.

They're just working up to their final death throe move (Hollywood, I mean): a big pic featuring a female Jesus.

It's coming.

They're just working up to their final death throe move (Hollywood, I mean): a big pic featuring a female Jesus.

It's coming.
In that movie Jesus will be a transgendered Palestinian child of a prostitute, illegal immigrant, homosexual wearing a Che T-shirt and preaching about the evils of Capitalism and Global Warming.

Forum List

Back