Google and Facebook can swing 15 million votes

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

This is frightening. Google and Facebook can determine how people will vote? Especially when one knows both have Leftist leanings.

This professor said that 2.6 million additional votes went to Shrillary in 2016.

Senator Cruz then dropped a massive bombshell. Reading from the liberal doctor’s testimony, Ted Cruz asked, “You said in subsequent elections, Google and Facebook and Twitter and big tech’s manipulation, could manipulate as many as 15 million votes in a subsequent election?”

Dr. Epstein explains how Facebook’s own published data reveals how their “Go Vote” reminder experiment is a way to get his users to get hundreds of thousands of Democrats to get out and vote. Epstein told Cruz that in 2016, he doesn’t think Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg sent out the reminder to get out and vote to Democrats because he was so confident that Hillary would win. Epstein warned Senator Cruz that in 2020, “you can bet, that all of these companies are going to go all out.” He continued with his stunning testimony, “And the methods that they’re using are invisible, they’re subliminal. They’re more powerful than most any effects I’ve ever seen in the behavioral sciences, and I’ve been in the behavioral sciences for over 40 years.”

Think on that.

Freedom of speech is one of our most precious rights. But, can we let two guys sitting in Silicon Valley determine the fate of this country through their unrestrained access to the internet? And the mush minds of Dimocrap-leaning voters?

And this could be the very reason that groups opposed to the Electoral College are so bent on doing away with it. Let the few deep blue areas override the will of the rest of the country!

Much more of this
@ WATCH: LIBERAL Top Psychologist Testifies: How Google and Facebook Manipulate Votes For Democrats…Can Swing 2020 Election By 15 MILLION Votes

Democrats And Media Already Panicking Over Possibility Of 2016 Election Replay In The Electoral College @ Democrats And Media Already Panicking Over Possibility Of 2016 Election Replay In The Electoral College

I said it in another thread.

I'll say it again and expand.

To make sure the 2020 election will be fair for everyone the internet must be shut down from Oct. 1, 2019 until the Electoral College votes in Dec. 2020.

Forum List

Back