Military warns EMP attack could wipe out America democracy world order

We lost power in my area for just a few days. It started to get weird when people realized there was no food on the shelves at super markets, they couldn't pump gas at the gas station, and they had no A/C, nor refrigeration. Of course, people could drive a ways to get stuff, but still I saw disbelief, and the beginnings of approaching panic in some people.

If it had been a larger area, and just a bit longer it would have become very, very ugly, very quickly.

Remember back in 2003 or so , the entire east coast had no power? I'm pretty sure that was the case.

No. That was one of your fantasies.

EMP attack could be as likely to be a false flag as being an attack from any hostile actor.....And the "retaliation" could be carried out with impunity while all the lights were out.

Yep , it would be the perfect storm for distraction. Obama and Clinton would pull a stunt like this. Those freaks are freaking out with the courts/investigations coming after them.

All it would take is a good six months no power omg they'd eat each other lmao.

DS is going to have to do something like that to stop Declas

The biggest problem is with all of this talk about EMPs is the consistent lack of knowledge by those who have no clue as to how an EMP works. North Korea is not going to have a weapon capable of producing an EMP and still has no ability to deliver the weapon, and the same goes for Iran even if they had a nuke.

EMP attack could be as likely to be a false flag as being an attack from any hostile actor.....And the "retaliation" could be carried out with impunity while all the lights were out.

Yep , it would be the perfect storm for distraction. Obama and Clinton would pull a stunt like this. Those freaks are freaking out with the courts/investigations coming after them.

All it would take is a good six months no power omg they'd eat each other lmao.

DS is going to have to do something like that to stop Declas

Huh?

This isn't new...

Tech no, but this is a 2018 ISSUE bahahhah.

upload_2018-12-7_12-12-50-png.233355

EMP's are also naturally occurring. But one big enough to knock out 1 or more of the 3 grids in the US is rare.

The resulting effects would turn back the clock by 150-200 years in an instant

This isn't new...

Tech no, but this is a 2018 ISSUE bahahhah.

upload_2018-12-7_12-12-50-png.233355

Really? Because the novel One Second After by William Forstchen (forward by Newt Gingrich) is all about the effects of an EMP being loosed over the U.S.

It was published in 2009.

Months before it was published, it had been mentioned on the floor of Congress as a book all Americans should read. It was discussed in the Pentagon, before being published and after. In 2009.

It's not a 2018 issue, it's an issue that's been around for quite some time. Even before 2009 to be sure...

It is more than phones but all communications, cars, electronic equipment etc

The attack would be devastating but so would our counterattack.

From Jalopnik:

...a study done by the EMP Commision specifically to evaluate the effect on national infrastructure in the event of an EMP burst. Here's what it said about cars:

We tested a sample of 37 cars in an EMP simulation laboratory, with automobile vintages ranging from 1986 through 2002. Automobiles of these vintages include extensive electronics and represent a significant fraction of automobiles on the road today. The testing was conducted by exposing running and nonrunning automobiles to sequentially increasing EMP field intensities. If anomalous response (either temporary or permanent) was observed, the testing of that particular automobile was stopped. If no anomalous response was observed, the testing was continued up to the field intensity limits of the simulation capability (approximately 50 kV/m).

Automobiles were subjected to EMP environments under both engine turned off and engine turned on conditions. No effects were subsequently observed in those automobiles that were not turned on during EMP exposure. The most serious effect observed on running automobiles was that the motors in three cars stopped at field strengths of approximately 30 kV/m or above. In an actual EMP exposure, these vehicles would glide to a stop and require the driver to restart them. Electronics in the dashboard of one automobile were damaged and required repair. Other effects were relatively . Twenty-five automobiles exhibited malfunctions that could be considered only a nuisance (e.g., blinking dashboard lights) and did not require driver intervention to correct. Eight of the 37 cars tested did not exhibit any anomalous response.

Based on these test results, we expect few automobile effects at EMP field levels below 25 kV/m. Approximately 10 percent or more of the automobiles exposed to higher field levels may experience serious EMP effects, including engine stall, that require driver intervention to correct. We further expect that at least two out of three automobiles on the road will manifest some nuisance response at these higher field levels. The serious malfunctions could trigger car crashes on U.S. highways; the nuisance malfunctions could exacerbate this condition. The ultimate result of automobile EMP exposure could be triggered crashes that damage many more vehicles than are damaged by the EMP, the consequent loss of life, and multiple injuries.

So it looks like most cars would not be seriously affected...

https://jalopnik.com/5937778/how-to-prepare-your-car-to-handle-an-emp-and-why-you-shouldnt-bother

That is the biggest collection of bullshit written by someone who:
a) doesn't understand EMP
b) doesn't understand nuclear weapons
c) doesn't understand that those UN vehicles are built here in the US.
d) the Iraqis don't fly F-16s
e) doesn't understand that a satellite truck is about as hardened to EMP as a 100 year-old man's penis!

Well let’s just hope it never happens because it’ll be worse than lots of folks have taken the time to contemplate.

On a flight a few years ago I had a seatmate who was all over the topic. Some kind of scientist working for a private sector company that did lots of work with the federal government is all I recall of him but I remember several dire realities he brought up about the aftermath of a EMP attack.

Need some cash? Too bad. ATMs aren’t working. Can’t go to the bank to get any either. They have no computer access to your account(s) and don’t know if you’ve got 5 dollars in your account or 500,000. There are no paper ledgers for them to consult in these ‘modern’ times. But even if they did they have no access to the cash in the vault because the electronic timer can’t tell it it’s time to open. Need gas for your car? If only the electrically run station pumps were working. When will all the food that disappeared from the grocery store shelves be restocked? Gee, delivery trucks can’t get fuel either but there’s nothing to deliver anyway because processing/manufacturing facilities can’t operate.

And on and on and on it goes... Quite chilling actually.

Military warns EMP attack could wipe out America, ‘democracy, world order’ – The DEFCON Warning System

In an extraordinary and sobering report meant to educate the nation on a growing threat, a new military study warns that an electromagnetic pulse weapon attack such as those developed by North Korea, Russia, and Iran could essentially challenge the United States and displace millions.

View attachment 233355

https://media.defense.gov/2018/Nov/...DEMAIO_ELECTROMAGNETIC_DEFENSE_TASK_FORCE.PDF
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the trendy losers would die within a week they can't live without their phones, can't grow anything and if your really young then we have dumbasses who don't even know what a can opener is.
You probably masturbate at night, hoping against hope that disaster strikes and billions die.

I am familiar with you types, whether it is an EMP pulse, Planet X, or Jesus's Second Coming.

"Can I shoot some negroes yet?"

Well let’s just hope it never happens because it’ll be worse than lots of folks have taken the time to contemplate.

On a flight a few years ago I had a seatmate who was all over the topic. Some kind of scientist working for a private sector company that did lots of work with the federal government is all I recall of him but I remember several dire realities he brought up about the aftermath of a EMP attack.

Need some cash? Too bad. ATMs aren’t working. Can’t go to the bank to get any either. They have no computer access to your account(s) and don’t know if you’ve got 5 dollars in your account or 500,000. There are no paper ledgers for them to consult in these ‘modern’ times. But even if they did they have no access to the cash in the vault because the electronic timer can’t tell it it’s time to open. Need gas for your car? If only the electrically run station pumps were working. When will all the food that disappeared from the grocery store shelves be restocked? Gee, delivery trucks can’t get fuel either but there’s nothing to deliver anyway because processing/manufacturing facilities can’t operate.

I guess no one has ever heard of hand pumps?

I’ll be filling up later today so I’ll be sure to ask them where the hand pumps are kept so I’ll be prepared if and when.

I’ll be filling up later today so I’ll be sure to ask them where the hand pumps are kept so I’ll be prepared if and when.

Go ahead and buy one so you will be prepared!

Forum List

Back