Military war dogs heroes

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonjour,
Dogs have been used in war since before the birth of Christ. In the mid-7th century BC a Magnesian horsemen was accompanied by a war dog and a spear-bearing attendant. In the heat of battle his dog was released helping to break the enemy ranks. That was followed by an assault of spears, then a cavalry charge.[
a-3.jpg

Two airedale terriers, one wearing a special gas mask and the other carrying rations for a wounded soldier in World War I1 Fox Photos/Hulton Archive/Getty Images

U.S. Marine Corps photo by Staff Sgt. Robert Storm

Great movie.

Max.

26 Awesome Photos Of War Dogs Showing How Badass And Cute They Can Be

The Forgotten Heroes Of America’s Past Wars: Military Working Dogs

Yeah but stubs took the cake.
Sergeant Stubby - Wikipedia
Yes, the first ranking dog of the United States Army.
I already had a German Shepherd, but I was a little scared and he was difficult to walk because he was very strong to control the minute he saw another dog was the fight assured yet he was taming when i got him.

It takes a trained guard dog who would have less chance to turn against his master. my problem is that I prefer German shepherds ... As I get older I love more and more dogs even if I prefer more cat

Bonjour,
Dogs have been used in war since before the birth of Christ. In the mid-7th century BC a Magnesian horsemen was accompanied by a war dog and a spear-bearing attendant. In the heat of battle his dog was released helping to break the enemy ranks. That was followed by an assault of spears, then a cavalry charge.[
a-3.jpg

Two airedale terriers, one wearing a special gas mask and the other carrying rations for a wounded soldier in World War I1 Fox Photos/Hulton Archive/Getty Images

U.S. Marine Corps photo by Staff Sgt. Robert Storm

Great movie.

Max.

26 Awesome Photos Of War Dogs Showing How Badass And Cute They Can Be

The Forgotten Heroes Of America’s Past Wars: Military Working Dogs

Your post is plagiarism. You should quote and cite the website that you used.

Forum List

Back