Military Parade

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I just love parades!

Now that Trump is going to have a military parade, here are some suggestions.

How about a parade like the Macy's day parade. We will have large inflatables, such as Rocket Man and Putin, shirtless, of course.

839625_1.jpg

It will be fun watching the the dumb left wing crackpots having meltdowns and screaming at the sky

Yes, that would be fun! I would like to see some floats of tanks made out of flowers. I can just picture rocket floats with puffs of smoke coming out and lots of girls waving to us.

Trump may be the first President in over a 100 years not to start a war of some kind.

If so, I say give him his damned parade.

Trump may be the first President in over a 100 years not to start a war of some kind.

Gate 1: Venezuela
Gate 2: Iran
Gate 3: North Korea

Which is it this turn? Trump and his Bankster Oil Warlord Administration will keep on and on until they get their war.

Yes, that would be fun! I would like to see some floats of tanks made out of flowers. I can just picture rocket floats with puffs of smoke coming out and lots of girls waving to us.

Sorry, this is the military parade. The Gay Pride Parade is five blocks down and take a left.
:laughing0301:

Sorry, this is the military parade. The Gay Pride Parade is five blocks down and take a left.
:laughing0301:

Naturally when the Dims get in power that is what it would turn into.

Which is it this turn? Trump and his Bankster Oil Warlord Administration will keep on and on until they get their war.

Trump reportedly said he wanted a parade after watching France have a military parade.

I just sit here thinking, why would he be impressed with a parade of soldiers holding a white flag.

It makes no sense.

Good on the Parade . And if i know The TRUMP I guess and hope that the purpose of the Parade is to intimidate the world and to have the world hate the USA a bit more .

Trump reportedly said he wanted a parade after watching France have a military parade.

I just sit here thinking, why would he be impressed with a parade of soldiers holding a white flag.

It makes no sense.
So he saw a parade and wants his own like a child? Yeah, that makes a difference.

well years and years ago in the early 1900s the USA sent its newly built ' Great White Naval Fleet' around the world as a way to show off , warn and intimidate the Nations of the world . A parade while less intimidating is still a way to warn , intimidate , showoff , showcase weapons , Military forces and most importantly a ' don't mess with the USA Attitude' BPreister .

well years and years ago in the early 1900s the USA sent its newly built ' Great White Naval Fleet' around the world as a way to show off , warn and intimidate the Nations of the world . A parade while less intimidating is still a way to warn , intimidate , showoff , showcase weapons , Military forces and most importantly a ' don't mess with the USA Attitude' BPreister .
Of course it is but it does not fuel the hatred. Countries like Russia or France hold their parades and nobody is going to hate them over this.

foreigners hate the USA because we are the USA and its even more hate because an American is the President BPreister .

Nope, the gay pride parade would have lots of boys waving from the rockets.

foreigners hate the USA because we are the USA and its even more hate because an American is the President BPreister .
You do not understand. Sanctions and bombings, not parades.
---------------------------------------------- YOU do not understand , it is bombings , sanctions AND a parade if President Trump wants a Parade . ------------- It'd be good for the enemies of the world plus embedded lefty enemies in the USA to see with tears in their eyes :afro:. Its just annoying for the lefties to see as they cry about the money spent on the possible Parade rather than going into a fund set up for FREE Transgender surgery for 'trannys' in the USA [as an example] BPreister .

You do not understand. Sanctions and bombings, not parades.
---------------------------------------------- YOU do not understand , it is bombings , sanctions AND a parade if President Trump wants a Parade . ------------- It'd be good for the enemies of the world plus embedded lefty enemies in the USA to see with tears in their eyes :afro:. Its just annoying for the lefties to see as they cry about the money spent on the possible Parade rather than going into a fund set up for FREE Transgender surgery for 'trannys' in the USA [as an example] BPreister .
The ones you dicided to be enemies abroad dont care. But those inside certainly do. So I agree halfway.

Forum List

Back