: Military Official Who Worked with Top Schiff Witness Alex Vindman Reprimanded Him

Read more at
Gateway Pundit ^

On Thursday Tim Morrison, the National Security Council’s Senior Director for European Affairs appeared on Capitol Hill Thursday to testify before Adam Schiff’s sham secret chamber impeachment During the hearing Morrison told the committee he was not concerned about anything illegal that was discussed during the Trump-Zelensky phone call. But that he did have concerns about his subordinate LTC Alex Vindman who he had issues with in the past.

Jim Morrison is not the only one who had issues with Adam Schiff’s controversial start witness in the impeachment scam.

Retired Lieutenant Colonel (LTTC) Jim Hickman worked with then Major Vindman during military exercises with Russia in Germany.

LTC Hickman says he had to discipline then Major Alex Vindman back then for inappropriate and partisan behavior.

The exercises took place in July 2013

--------------

Wow, talk about the enemy within.

Vindman will be reassigned shortly and soon after Retire. Bet on it !....Perhaps move to Russia, his birthplace!!!!
Gateway Pundit....ok, got any other links?

There were a couple right wing web sites that reported but the off the wall sites. Gateway sucks for real honest to God truth.

Ungrateful. As in me trying to educate you...but even I can't fix stupid

Son, the only thing you could educate me on is the proper technique for kissing Trumps ass to the fullest extent.
You should after the tax break you got, child!

While it was nice to send a smaller check this past April, the amount saved in taxes does not come close to the amount of damage from the stock market stagnation since the start of your god stupid fucking trade war.
Have you looked at the market lately?....another RECORD....Hope you dumped everything!

Every day, but I look beyond one day...that is your mistake.

Allow me to educate you...free of charge.

In the 649 days since your god started his trade war the markets have had the following growth...

NASDAQ - 19.41%
DJI - 4.89%
S&P - 9.13%
Small Caps - -0.57%

Then let us add some historical context...

In the 649 days prior to your god starting his stupid ass trade war...

NASDAQ - 52.05%
DJI - 47.93%
S&P - 37.41%
Small Caps - 45.17%

So, which of those sets of numbers seem better to you? If you need help answering that I can do the math for you...I do not mind.

But, but, but that was under a black guy it doesn't count.

Forum List

Back