Military Needs to Weed Out Weakness

Well, I liked the French covers they used to have, and we should bring back the draft to solve unemployment and other social problems. Also, a uniform that tucks into your trousers and does not hide your fat fucking ass.

Well, I liked the French covers they used to have, and we should bring back the draft to solve unemployment and other social problems. Also, a uniform that tucks into your trousers and does not hide your fat fucking ass.

Time to get with this century grandpa and stop expecting shit to be like it was seventy years ago...

Time for our military to get tough again. The goddamn Democrats at the command levels need to be rooted out. Military is no place for your political ideology.

Yeah well you just play that song since members of the service jack up the GOP also...

Weed out weakness?

You want to exempt ALL liberals from military service?

funny...big mouthed Donald and his buddy bolton are both chicken hawk draft dodgers.

don't you ever get bored sounding that stupid?
You got any kids...and what the fuck have they done?

tell us about your service, neverwas

were you in the same outfit as bonespurs and chickenhawk?
He was in the French and Indian war...

Weed out weakness?

You want to exempt ALL liberals from military service?

funny...big mouthed Donald and his buddy bolton are both chicken hawk draft dodgers.

don't you ever get bored sounding that stupid?
You got any kids...and what the fuck have they done?

tell us about your service, neverwas

were you in the same outfit as bonespurs and chickenhawk?
He was in the French and Indian war...

his motto is *invincible in peace, invisible in war*

:rofl:

He's as old as my Dad if he served in '63...My old man joined the army in 1959 got out and was a fireman then went back in to go play in Nam..he couldn't resist what with free smokes and free beer..

He's as old as my Dad if he served in '63...My old man joined the army in 1959 got out and was a fireman then went back in to go play in Nam..he couldn't resist what with free smokes and free beer..
He played in Vietnam? That would make you a disrespectful piece of shit.

Forum List

Back