Military is Racist, SPLC Says

I've never met more racist people than blacks in my life, yet they're the first ones to ALWAYS whine and cry racism.

There is a MASSIVE double standard in this country and everybody knows it. NO RACE ON EARTH gets beat up more for accusations of racism than whites, yet we have a black President.

I have just one thing to say to those whiny little ******* crying about a white boy website... SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PATHETIC SONS A BITCHES!!!

Last edited:
More PC Bullshit. Waaaaaay back it was. I served 76-80 and saw no such shite, my Kid serves 2002-now, Navy attached to Army and Marines, 4 tours in Iraq and He has no friggin problems.
Extremes exist everywhere.

Yeah, yeah, its PC BS until someone gets killed or hurt the hell up and even then idiots like will still insist nothing needs to be done incidents like that are rare, thats the attitude of a person thats lax on doing their job and being naive.

I find it amusing that a "conservative" member of the Jim Crow Party, which happens to have the only KKK member currently serving in Congress (Exalted Cyclops Byrd) comes here and lectures us on racism. Here's one of the Exalted Cyclops' more memorable quotes on race relations in the military:

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS)

You're doing it all wrong, Bassy, that's why you're sucking ass. A conservative member of the Jim Crow Party is supposed to come here and tell us how to be rasiss...not tell us not to be rasiss....

Forum List

Back